Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU Gets Four Free Points - MTU at SCSU, January 8-9, 2010

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Because you want to spend next weekend with your sweetheart and she's not going?
    Oh, c'mon, give me a bit more credit than that. He can go on all the hockey trips he wants.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
      Oh, c'mon, give me a bit more credit than that. He can go on all the hockey trips he wants.
      I didn't say you forbade him to go or anything. I know it's his choice.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Bringing this thread back to the first page.

I'll be in attendance this weekend. Hanging out with a SCSU fan unfortunately
        Application for Admission to the WCHA:
        http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
        Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
        Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
        All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

After being in attendance at the NHC the previous two seasons, it's gonna be a little weird listening to these games instead of watching them.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
            Bringing this thread back to the first page.

So you already dumped bb_dl? That was quick.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              So you already dumped bb_dl? That was quick.
              For shortbus, no less.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Ok, due to some discussion in the rep thread on the Cafe side:

If Tech sweeps SCSU, one round of drinks or shots (drinker's choice from the options listed below) will be bought by me, for those at my table at the bar afterwards (thanks to money won in FFL, I can afford to do this). Max is 10 people, MTU fans take precedence over SCSU fans if need be.

Drinks:

Basic mixed (NOT rail): 7&7s, vodka/tonics (if it's up to me, it'll be Ketel One), gin/tonics, whiskey/Cokes, Captain/Cokes.

Beer: you name it.

Shots:

Jack (honestly, any whiskey), Red-Headed Sluts

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                  shortbus? haha just kidding, that was really mean, I know, sorry ST.

Comment

For shortbus, no less.
                    Originally posted by Yager View Post
                    shortbus? haha just kidding, that was really mean, I know, sorry ST.
                    A little late on that one.

Comment

A little late on that one.
                      That's what she said.

Comment

That's what she said.
                        I had a great weekend with saying that. It was funny.

Fighting Sioux
                        Michigan Tech Huskies

Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)

Comment

I really want to go to this series but it looks like I will probably stay home. It is money from one or two days of work, a crap load of money in gas to get out there, and then a lot to stay and entertain myself there.

Comment

I really want to go to this series but it looks like I will probably stay home. It is money from one or two days of work, a crap load of money in gas to get out there, and then a lot to stay and entertain myself there.
                            Sad day. If I get work off, I'll see you in Houghton for the UAA series. (Man I really am turning into a Techie, **** lol)

Fighting Sioux
                            Michigan Tech Huskies

(See what I did there?)

Comment

1. Doubt I'll make the MN-SCSU game, but F5 you better be there.
                              Well, you'll be in the Cities though, won't you? Don't think I'm going up to Cloud for the Gopher game, may even not go to Mooch, they'd be the first SCSU games I got to see on TV this year.

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                              I'm not the one taking little boys out on dates??!!
                              Oooh.... good one!

Ok, due to some discussion in the rep thread on the Cafe side:

If Tech sweeps SCSU, one round of drinks or shots (drinker's choice from the options listed below) will be bought by me, for those at my table at the bar afterwards (thanks to money won in FFL, I can afford to do this). Max is 10 people, MTU fans take precedence over SCSU fans if need be.

Drinks:

Basic mixed (NOT rail): 7&7s, vodka/tonics (if it's up to me, it'll be Ketel One), gin/tonics, whiskey/Cokes, Captain/Cokes.

Beer: you name it.

Shots:

Jack (honestly, any whiskey), Red-Headed Sluts
                              Wow... if MTU sweeps at the NHC. Way to lay yourself out on a limb. Let me guess... next you're generously offering up a keg if SCSU wins the NC this year?
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                Well, you'll be in the Cities though, won't you? Don't think I'm going up to Cloud for the Gopher game, may even not go to Mooch, they'd be the first SCSU games I got to see on TV this year.

Wow... if MTU sweeps at the NHC. Way to lay yourself out on a limb. Let me guess... next you're generously offering up a keg if SCSU wins the NC this year?
                                1. I will be in the Cities. Preferred bar to watch Gopher games is Senser's in Bloomington, if only for their massive TV selection and table-top speaker boxes for audio.

2. DL was being a Richard after tonight's Gopher loss, and that proclamation was the result. I was really *ing p*ed off and not really thinking. It will still stand, though. And if SCSU wins the national title this year, you and DL drink for free all night, on my dime. Yup, I love those limbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X