PDA

View Full Version : SCSU Gets Four Free Points - MTU at SCSU, January 8-9, 2010

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Dude Love
01-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Your remaining unmarried friends must be posters. If so then yes, I agree.

Former posters, yes. ;)

Translated: "I want something warm, hairy, and triangular." (c) My buddy Temp. :D

Hairy? I'm not looking for girls from Duluth.

The Rube
01-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Former posters, yes. ;)

Hairy? I'm not looking for girls from Duluth or midgets.

Fixed.

Dude Love
01-02-2010, 01:41 AM
Fixed.

I need something to burn that image from my brain.

The Rube
01-02-2010, 01:45 AM
I need something to burn that image from my brain.

You don't want to know what I would type here. :D

Dude Love
01-02-2010, 01:52 AM
You don't want to know what I would type here. :D

Tell me on Sunday.

The Rube
01-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Tell me on Sunday.

You're coming up to OC? Nice! It'll be a "what pre-season crap did we guess wrong/right on?" session for FFL, btw. :)

Shirtless Guy
01-02-2010, 11:42 AM
You're coming up to OC? Nice! It'll be a "what pre-season crap did we guess wrong/right on?" session for FFL, btw. :)

I think I'm going to head down there too

SiouxTechie
01-02-2010, 02:03 PM
***? Why does it always seem like you are at a wedding? An playground, elementary school, park, etc. ok, I can see that. But why always a wedding?

Weddings have flower girls! (Disclaimer: That was bb_dl's response, not mine)

:p

Much love DL :D

Yager
01-02-2010, 02:25 PM
OC? Orange County?

The Rube
01-02-2010, 02:27 PM
OC? Orange County?

Old Chicago. We were calling it OC before that stupid show was thought up.:mad:

startthebus
01-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Unfortunately I work all weekend, we'll see..maybe I will feel like giving up my shift.

Painted_Bandit
01-02-2010, 02:56 PM
He actually just crashes weddings in hopes of scoring. He's never really invited.

Crashing season is coming early this year:confused:

crazypotatoes
01-02-2010, 04:33 PM
No money and no car = cp not going. I don't really need to see our abortion of a hockey team before our next home series anyways. :rolleyes: :o

Flashy Man
01-02-2010, 07:20 PM
FM and tIG?

Not going, don't know about tIG.

The Rube
01-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Not going, don't know about tIG.

Because you want to spend next weekend with your sweetheart and she's not going? :D

SiouxTechie
01-02-2010, 11:34 PM
I think I'm going to head down there too

That's what she said! :D :p

SCSU Euro
01-03-2010, 01:54 AM
For the record, I'll for sure be there Friday, Saturday's doubtful, though Friday I'll be bringing 3 boys 13 or younger, so I'll probably miss most of the game keeping an eye out for stb's creepy ***.

SCSU wins a couple close ones: 4-1 and 6-1.

I plan on being there on Sat, sorta incognito. Just look for the less Fooperish in the Fooper crowd. ;)

If I make it up on Saturday I can pay up on the booze I owe you, but more than likely I won't be there, so I'll repay you 2 weeks later when SCSU plays your real team, and not the one you cheer for to be fashionable.

This is the last one for a while...I don't see any of my remaining friends getting married for a long time.

I've been meaning to ask you... would you be a groomsman in my wedding in March?

The Rube
01-03-2010, 02:22 AM
For the record, I'll for sure be there Friday, Saturday's doubtful, though Friday I'll be bringing 3 boys 13 or younger, so I'll probably miss most of the game keeping an eye out for stb's creepy ***.

If I make it up on Saturday I can pay up on the booze I owe you, but more than likely I won't be there, so I'll repay you 2 weeks later when SCSU plays your real team, and not the one you cheer for to be fashionable.

I've been meaning to ask you... would you be a groomsman in my wedding in March?

1. Doubt I'll make the MN-SCSU game, but F5 you better be there. :)
2. Fashionable? Naw. As I've said many times before, it's 2am and there's the ugly girl at the end of the bar.....eh, might as well give her a run. She'll be all excited and get you into the rah-rah atmosphere of the situation. :D

startthebus
01-03-2010, 05:05 AM

I'm not the one taking little boys out on dates??!!

Flashy Man
01-03-2010, 08:07 AM
Because you want to spend next weekend with your sweetheart and she's not going? :D

Actually, I'm flat broke. Apparently, nobody wants to buy paint this time of year... :p