PDA

View Full Version : Tiger woods..

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

VermontDAD
12-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Is anyone falling for all of this media BS... I think the guy is being set up because of his race!!! Hopefully he can get his story out, there is no way, he was laying that much pipe!!!

cg_siouxfan
12-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Is anyone falling for all of this media BS... I think the guy is being set up because of his race!!! Hopefully he can get his story out, there is no way, he was laying that much pipe!!!

If you really care, you're being set up.

owslachief
12-22-2009, 02:02 PM

Better - but the opening post should have included at least two bad "driver" puns.

VermontDAD
12-22-2009, 02:06 PM
I think he was married in Hawaii or something, as far as I know, thats the only place the wedding liscense is any good? So is it really Cheating? I think the two should work it out, sounds like a simple misunderstanding and a lack of communication.. :eek:

jcarter7669
12-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Better - but the opening post should have included at least two bad "driver" puns.

Umm....Like woods never could keep it down the center..... He always puts it in the trees..... Woods has never been afraid of a little bush.....

wolverineTrumpet
12-22-2009, 02:07 PM

Welcome to USCHO.

Please learn to navigate: "Tiger Woods hurt in car accident" (http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=86812)

Also, please stop starting threads.

Thank you.

Ralph Baer
12-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Welcome to USCHO.

Please learn to navigate: "Tiger Woods hurt in car accident" (http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=86812)

Also, please stop starting threads.

Thank you.

Are you sure he is talking about that Tiger Woods? This one must play college hockey because this thread is in this forum. ;)

jcarter7669
12-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Are you sure he is talking about that Tiger Woods? This one must play college hockey because this thread is in this forum. ;)

And there sure is a lot of important college hockey talk this time of year.

VermontDAD
12-22-2009, 02:12 PM

If Tiger woods, was not so busy making 9 catrillion.. he would be setting records in hockey... and I think thats why your getting so fired up!! He wins again..

joegrav
12-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Another genius Vermont fan

wolverineTrumpet
12-22-2009, 02:13 PM

Good point. Many of his other posts/threads have been unclear.

For instance best defensive player in which league?

Or when asking about over-rated teams...did he mean currently over-rated or were overrated in the pre-season (hence a pick of the Gophers)?

:confused:

bigmrg74
12-22-2009, 02:14 PM

Hello Little Billy!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

******** width="425" height="344">******* name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B9q2jNjOPdk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param>******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>******* src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B9q2jNjOPdk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

dxmnkd316
12-22-2009, 02:15 PM
I really hope people realize what's going on here iwth VermontDad...

Here is a better pole than any he's posted:

What USCHO regular created the VermontDad profile?

wolverineTrumpet
If Tiger woods, was not so busy making 9 catrillion.. he would be setting records in hockey... and I think thats why your getting so fired up!! He wins again..

VD, I have a quote you may want to ponder for awhile:

Tis better to be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt

VermontDAD
Guys... I'm just on here FISHING FOR IDIOTS... and what do you know, I HIT MY LIMIT AGAIN TODAY!!! winner winner Chicken dinner!!!

wolverineTrumpet
12-22-2009, 02:19 PM
I really hope people realize what's going on here iwth VermontDad...

Here is a better pole than any he's posted:

What USCHO regular created the VermontDad profile?

wait, you mean someone might creat multiple profiles?

that is outrageous!

cg_siouxfan
12-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Guys... I'm just on here FISHING FOR IDIOTS... and what do you know, I HIT MY LIMIT AGAIN TODAY!!! winner winner Chicken dinner!!!

If you mean fishing for people thinking you're an idiot or calling you an idiot, you're on the right track.

Driftryder
12-22-2009, 02:20 PM
This should be fun.

VermontDAD
12-22-2009, 02:25 PM
I actually play Hockey, Im not a sniffer... I just wanted to come on the board today, and show you Grown men, How childish you sound day in and day out on here, trying to act like you know what the hell is going on.. Most of you would get slapped if I ever ran into you in person!!

Have a merry Christmas..

VERM MONTY Dadson

Google me

Hammer
12-22-2009, 02:26 PM
http://mgoblog.com/sites/mgoblog.com/files/morganfreemanargumentisinvalid.jpg