Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Those of you going to the GLI, we'll see you tomorrow.
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Originally posted by Yager View Post
      Haha, I haven't seen FM around in a while, he must be boycotting the boards now.
      The REAL FM is in TC with me at the moment. We're sharing one household computer with my entire family, so there hasn't been much internet time.
      And this proves that the hoser doesn't actually know me--I actually don't mind the Packers.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Detroilet, here I come.
      Ditto. See some of you tomorrow! Though, I forgot my NMU jersey, but I'm borrowing FM's USA jersey, so I'll still kind of be a "huh? what's that fan doing here" person.

My uncle is a Tech alum, and he's currently living in Germany. I sent him the article about Tech going to Europe next summer and said he should take my cousins to the games.
      Always a Wildcat...
      Originally posted by Kepler
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
        Ditto. See some of you tomorrow! Though, I forgot my NMU jersey, but I'm borrowing FM's USA jersey, so I'll still kind of be a "huh? what's that fan doing here" person.
        Um - sieve? :confused That, and I'm guessing there'll be a lot of people there with USA jerseys. And you can de facto represent RPI that way too, through D'Amigo.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For Mor

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          And here is what will happen to them all.

Dennis Rix will fail his clearinghouse exams, then bolt to Columbus when someone waves a stack of cash in his face.

Brad Stebner will have a goal and two assists in his first game, then break his leg in eight places in the second.

Tanner Kero will pick up an MRSA infection from the trainer and die.

Jacob Johnstone will get blasmed at the Ambassador and end up a sex offender after peeing off the lift bridge.

Dan Sova will end up on ac pro, then get booted from Tech after learning how to write a paper from Jase Weslosky.
          Twitch - you are so funny - I spit coffee when I got to the part about Kero.!!
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
            Um - sieve? :confused That, and I'm guessing there'll be a lot of people there with USA jerseys. And you can de facto represent RPI that way too, through D'Amigo.
            Though it is an Olympic jersey, not a WJC team jersey.
            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For Mor

TC - birthplace of hot female hockey fans!
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Hell, if the pep band goes on the Eurotrip, they be treated like rock stars.
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  Hell, if the pep band goes on the Eurotrip, they be treated like rock stars.
                  The Michigan Tech Pep Band tours Europe.

Put it this way. When my high school band toured Europe, we were attacked by wild boars, the German president told us to shut up, and a Polish border guard damm near shot our tuba player. I can only imagine tSBFitW rampaging through Vienna.
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                    The Michigan Tech Pep Band tours Europe.

Put it this way. When my high school band toured Europe, we were attacked by wild boars, the German president told us to shut up, and a Polish border guard damm near shot our tuba player. I can only imagine tSBFitW rampaging through Vienna.
                    Pity they ain't playing in France. The French Army would probably surrender to you guys just to be safe.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                      So the question is, who is in for this EURO ROAD TRIP!?!?!?
                      I'll go, as long as I'm riding business/first class. I've never ridden coach to Europe and I'm not starting with a bunch of you retards.
                      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

There's an article in this morning's Denver Post about Chris Durno. I'm posting a link to it as I thought Michigan Tech fans would enjoy reading it.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_14078633
                        sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                          I'll go, as long as I'm riding business/first class. I've never ridden coach to Europe and I'm not starting with a bunch of you retards.
                          You are a terrible road tripper. Road trips are supposed to be uncomfortable, like MeG riding in a truck bed for an hour and a half in 30 degree weather on the way to an NMU game.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                            TC - birthplace of hot female hockey fans!
                            Hmmmm. I'm intrigued. This sounds like a place I need to visit. After all "hot female hockey fans" are four of my favorite words especially when they preceed "can't keep their hands off of CHA".
                            I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Dear Michgan Tech Men's Hockey Team,

As an NMU fan, it goes without saying that I'm not exactly a fan of yours. However, this week you are facing two of the schools that I hate the most: The University of Michigan and Michigan State University. I'm not asking for, nor am I expecting to see you win these games, but please, if nothing else make some interesting games out of this to make this trip (and missing my own team's holiday tournament) worth it.

Sincerely,
                              nmupiccdiva
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                                Dear Michgan Tech Men's Hockey Team,

As an NMU fan, it goes without saying that I'm not exactly a fan of yours. However, this week you are facing two of the schools that I hate the most: The University of Michigan and Michigan State University. I'm not asking for, nor am I expecting to see you win these games, but please, if nothing else make some interesting games out of this to make this trip (and missing my own team's holiday tournament) worth it.

Sincerely,
                                nmupiccdiva

P.S. Translation: DON'T SUCK! goats
                                FYP

Comment

Working...
                                X