Bowling Green's Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Green's Revival

A big thanks to Scott Hamilton for his $500,000 donation to fund hockey scholarships. BG has already received $4 million to renovate the rink and has a goal of raising $5 million to fund scholarships. It's raised $1 million already toward that goal and the campaign is only a few months old! Things are looking up and BG hockey will be here to stay for a very long time!

http://www.sent-trib.com/stnew/index...orts&Itemid=40

Re: Bowling Green's Revival

I am not surprised at all that Scott Hamilton gave such a huge amount of money to the hockey program. He is always happy to give back to the town he grew up and where he first learned to skate. Betweeen the money that our first coach Jack Vivian gave and the money that Hamilton gave, we are well on our way toward reviving our hockey program. I am very excited to see BG Hockey get back to its national fame some day.

Comment

Plus on top of the ice arena $$, BG has a fresh young team, with more good recruiting- give them a season or two to develop and watch out CCHA!!

Comment

Thats great news for BGSU and it's fans. Best wishes from Laker fans.
        BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by sbkbghockey View Post
          Plus on top of the ice arena $$, BG has a fresh young team, with more good recruiting- give them a season or two to develop and watch out CCHA!!
          I couldn't agree more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
            Thats great news for BGSU and it's fans. Best wishes from Laker fans.
            This is great news for college hockey in general. I am so glad to see this and I too offer my best wishes.

Now, if the CCHA can figure out the odd number of teams for the future.
            "Those who think they know it all usually know less than those who listen and learn."

Comment

Working...
            X