Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Recruiting II: Knowlton's Rangers (enlistments open)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruiting II: Knowlton's Rangers (enlistments open)

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    The ratio is overblown only because a significant chunk of the male student body are too anti-social to utilize the resources at their fingertips - at the bottom of the hill and in Loudonville.
    Back in the 60's I used to cruise up to Emma Willard or get a ride to Saratoga to visit Skidmore. Some things are just worth looking for.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      As someone else who has been genderly mistaken on this board (though not necessarily by you, I can't remember), I thank you.
      It wasn't me, but I can see how it would happen given the hair and all.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
        I actually ran into Monty during a OJAHL showcase in Oakville back in September. He does makes his rounds.
        I wonder how often the coaches keep in touch with the players they already recruited, is there a limit how many times they can visit or make phone contact with a player whom they have a verbal agreement from?
        I believe it is limited to one phone call per month, but I'll stand corrected.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Laylat View Post
          agreed, and I fully support this antisocial male population. More for me is how I see it.
          I see so much of myself in you, young sir. Brings a tear to me eye.

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Back in the 60's I used to cruise up to Emma Willard or get a ride to Saratoga to visit Skidmore. Some things are just worth looking for.
          Skidmore, yes. Emma Willard... what? Two things here, DrD. First, did they not have age of consent laws in the 60s? Second, I dated a girl from Emma Willard while I was in high school. Things were going great up until she dumped me for a guy named Otto (apparently, literally the guy next door) a week before her prom. Yeah, I was real amused by that. She ended up going to Harvard, so I guess I was better off, but I was still out a couple hundred bucks.
          Last edited by Red Cloud; 01-14-2010, 07:26 PM.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Have we ever had a current female RPI student post here? The only alumna that I can think of is rpi_fan03, and she posts very rarely. All the other females who have posted here are connected to RPI in other manners.
            While she wasn't an alum, do you remember Adrienne P? She was once a regular poster.
            Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              I see so much of myself in you, young sir. Brings a tear to me eye.

Skidmore, yes. Emma Willard... what? Two things here, DrD. First, did they not have age of consent laws in the 60s? Second, I dated a girl from Emma Willard while I was in high school. Things were going great up until she dumped me for a guy named Otto (apparently, literally the guy next door) a week before her prom. Yeah, I was real amused by that. She ended up going to Harvard, so I guess I was better off, but I was still out a couple hundred bucks.
              Otto? Now that is hard to believe! In those days I just felt the Emma Willard girls were untouchable-a real challenge. I never got anywhere there but I sure tried.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Ottawa Jr. Senators 2-0. Jacob Laliberte assisted on the first goal scored by Colts newbie Mathieu Ouellette.

RPI target Eric Ming had an assist on Goal #2.

Laliberte's line is now: 33-38-31- 69

Comment

On Thursday, the Indiana Ice defeated the Des Moines Bucs 6-3. Nick Bailen had a PPG. Bailen's line is now 32-8-14-22.

I didn't see it posted elsewhere, but Bailen was not selected for the USHL East squad. Baer non-target Buccaneer Austin Coldwell (31-9-10-19) was selected for the West.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Ottawa Jr. Senators 2-0. Jacob Laliberte assisted on the first goal scored by Colts newbie Mathieu Ouellette.

RPI target Eric Ming had an assist on Goal #2.

Laliberte's line is now: 33-38-31- 69
                    Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    On Thursday, the Indiana Ice defeated the Des Moines Bucs 6-3. Nick Bailen had a PPG. Bailen's line is now 32-8-14-22.

I didn't see it posted elsewhere, but Bailen was not selected for the USHL East squad. Baer non-target Buccaneer Austin Coldwell (31-9-10-19) was selected for the West.
                    WS does my job and then does it half assed. I will ignore him.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Orangeville Crushers lost to the Newmarket Hurricanes 5-3. Nick Quinn had no points or penalties. http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1090125

Quinn's Orangeville line is 23-5-6-11-16.
                      His total line is now 33-7-13-20-22.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-15-2010, 07:24 AM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Ottawa Senators 2-0. Jacob Laliberté did an assist. http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1048202

Laliberté's line is now 33-38-31-69-22.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          WS does my job and then does it half assed. I will ignore him.
                          And here I thought we were pals...silly me

Comment

On Thursday, the Kingston Kimco Voyageurs defeated the Georgetown Raiders 3-2. Brock Higgs had a hooking penalty. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1076929

Higgs' line is now 35-15-23-38-56.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Indiana Ice defeated the Des Moines Buccaneers 6-3. Nick Bailen scored a power play goal. http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/pro...gameid=1049014

Bailen's line is now 31-8-14-22-42.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                                Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        33-38-31- 69- 22 01/21/10
                                Brock Higgs           LW Kingston Voyageurs (OJAHL)   35-15-23- 38- 56 01/21/10
                                Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         44-16-16- 32- 42 01/15/10
                                Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)           31- 8-14- 22- 42 01/15/10
                                Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                                                         Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)  23- 5- 6- 11- 16 01/15/10
                                                         Total                        33- 7-13- 20- 22
                                Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

2010 or 2011
                                Luke Curadi           LD Penticton Vees (BCHL)        41- 5- 8- 13- 77 01/15/10

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    41- 4-23- 27- 36 01/15/10

2010 women
                                Jordan Smelker        LW Team Alaska U19              16- 9-10- 19-  2 xx/xx/10
                                Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's           23- 0- 7-  7- 36 01/22/10 missing 2 games
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X