Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Recruiting II: Knowlton's Rangers (enlistments open)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruiting II: Knowlton's Rangers (enlistments open)

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Speaking of dreams... I'm sure Ralph already caught this but I just ran across it on the Standard-Freeloader website.

Get it? Ming tea? Oh those wacky Canadians.

Yes, that was posted earlier. As to Ming Tea, I had to look it up.

Edit: You probably missed it earlier because you have all Clarkson fans on ignore http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=812.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-12-2010, 10:45 AM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I agree that Ming should be the top priority. I wouldn't mind getting the Spink twins either.
      Ming? Merciless!
      Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
        Ming? Merciless!
        As opposed to Ming Tea, I get that reference.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The blog covering the Penticton Vees has an entry detailing the naming of a mammoth hamburger after recruit Luke Curadi. A few pictures of Luke enjoying "The Big Red Burger" are included. I think we'll need to get one of the local establishments to add this burger to their menu, when Luke arrives in Troy !

http://pentictonvees.podbean.com/
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            The blog covering the Penticton Vees has an entry detailing the naming of a mammoth hamburger after recruit Luke Curadi. A few pictures of Luke enjoying "The Big Red Burger" are included. I think we'll need to get one of the local establishments to add this burger to their menu, when Luke arrives in Troy !

Permanent link http://pentictonvees.podbean.com/201...ig-red-burger/. There is audio with it.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

I wouldn't mind tackling three half-pound patties with a decent load of fries, if they were to make one and call it the Curadi. Revolution Burger, eat your heart out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                I wouldn't mind tackling three half-pound patties with a decent load of fries, if they were to make one and call it the Curadi. Revolution Burger, eat your heart out.
                I'm not sure I like the name Big Red Burger (AKA Pylon Burger). Then again, perhaps Curadi will make chopped meat of our visitors from the Finger Lakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                  I'm not sure I like the name Big Red Burger (AKA Pylon Burger). Then again, perhaps Curadi will make chopped meat of our visitors from the Finger Lakes.
                  I had the same thought about the name.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That is, if he isn't called for a triple minor for the Ithacans taking the fall, acting hurt, and getting indignant. Or perhaps Luke enjoys his burgers on the rare side.

Comment

Curadi Burger works for me...or maybe Gronk Burger...
                      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 01-14-2010, 09:29 PM.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Thanks for asking before RC gave me another faceslap. I should have said that it is a plus for JL staying in Cornwall if a former linemate is arriving.

I'll probably still get the faceslap.
                        Facepalm, Ralph.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Without A Peer has a feature about the presently known recruits, I'm sure Ralph will find nitpicky faults throughout.

Comment

Without A Peer has a feature about the presently known recruits, I'm sure Ralph will find nitpicky faults throughout.
                            Really comprehensive summary-makes for some exciting reading. The future is looking brighter all the time.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Very good article. Me, nitpick?

Just one question, mainly directed to DrD, did we recruit Tapper #1 even partially in order to get Tapper #2? I don't think that Brad was on anyone's radar yet at that time his brother was recruited. They were more separated in entry years than either the Cavosies or Tinordis.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just one question, mainly directed to DrD, did we recruit Tapper #1 even partially in order to get Tapper #2? I don't think that Brad was on anyone's radar yet at that time his brother was recruited. They were more separated in entry years than either the Cavosies or Tinordis.
                                I only know what people have told me.

Comment

Working...
                                X