Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Providence - 2009-10 What is in the glass?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence - 2009-10 What is in the glass?

Hey I got a neg rep from Hokeydope! He called me a fool. At least he spelled it correctly.
    Providence College
    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
      Hey I got a neg rep from Hokeydope! He called me a fool. At least he spelled it correctly.
      And he was right!
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
        He left me one as well. BTW what's the difference between a purple "rep" and a red one? I have a lot of purple (are they anonymous "hit and run" people?) but not much in the way of red. Lots of green thanks to the other day (thanks everybody

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
          He left me one as well. BTW what's the difference between a purple "rep" and a red one? I have a lot of purple (are they anonymous "hit and run" people?) but not much in the way of red. Lots of green thanks to the other day (thanks everybody
          Purple means they either came from people who are in the red with their personal rep or they haven't made enough posts yet to qualify to give proper rep. If you have a blank "purple" one with no comment, it was an attempted positive rep.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
            Purple means they either came from people who are in the red with their personal rep or they haven't made enough posts yet to qualify to give proper rep. If you have a blank "purple" one with no comment, it was an attempted positive rep.
            So I have a bunch of rep that was green, but is now gray. Does that mean it's getting old?

BTW, I expect things to be looking up this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
              Gotcha, so Hokyfraud's negative shows up as purple because he's in the red himself.

Which is where he's always going to be as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                So I have a bunch of rep that was green, but is now gray. Does that mean it's getting old?

BTW, I expect things to be looking up this weekend.
                That rep was probably from the now board-forsaken PC91.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

It's unbelievable. Are you in The Twilight Zone? Have you seen Rod Serling recently?

This team IS TANKING. Just like LAST YEAR. What the hell are you watching man? Are you even watching the games? They've won TWICE since THANKSGIVING.

Can't you recognize that? Is it that hard for you to admit it?

Two wins don't bail out their overall record and lack of performance. Just like two wins this weekend won't either.

The only laughable thing here is YOUR perspective. You celebrated liked the whole program is turning around. What was the term? "Great young talent"? And then kudos to the coach for winning a pair of games? Those 2 wins didn't "anger people" -- your reaction and total lack of perspective on the situation did. They were 2 wins in the midst of an extended losing streak that STILL hasn't ended, not the sign it's time to throw a parade and give the coach another 5 year extension.
                  Catch your breath.... let me say it again..... He is clueless......
                  HM You’re trying to win a argument with a clueless individual. It’s like being drunk and trying to win a fight with an inanimate object like telephone pole. We’re obviously disappointed with the lacking success of both the program and this team. The expectation that we should just be happy with what we have is as asinine as the individual suggesting it!!
                  Let's GO FRIARS!!
                  Let's GO FRIARS!!

Mikey Sweeps!!

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Friars Fan View Post
                    Catch your breath.... let me say it again..... He is clueless......
                    HM You’re trying to win a argument with a clueless individual. It’s like being drunk and trying to win a fight with an inanimate object like telephone pole. We’re obviously disappointed with the lacking success of both the program and this team. The expectation that we should just be happy with what we have is as asinine as the individual suggesting it!!
                    But we TIED Northeastern!
                    Providence College
                    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

They've won TWICE since THANKSGIVING.

C'mon, it was BU and Maine they beat in those two games. What else do you want?

Comment

That would have been more impressive if it was BU last year. And Darling wasn't hurt.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          That would have been more impressive if it was BU last year. And Darling wasn't hurt.
                          I couldnt agree anymore.

BU is 6-2(one of the losses to PC) since the beg of the year, with wins vs BC(twice), MC, U Mass(twice) and Northeastern.

It would have been more impressive if we could have said it was vs the 1974 team and had Rick Dipietro play in net for them as well..

Just admit it, no matter what, win or lose you are only going to find and be happy with something negative.

#1 Friars fan is right about one thing when he said , "It’s like being drunk"

That is exactly your impaired intelligence level.

Comment

If they beat Bowling Green, you post 75 times, "they want to brag when they beat Bowling Green"

When they beat BU and ME back to back, "they only beat BU and ME"

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post

That is exactly your impaired intelligence level.
                              Hello, Pot? Kettle speaking.

What about the losses before and after that you conveniently ignore?
                              And now you're lecturing Fred on optimism?!?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                Hello, Pot? Kettle speaking.

What about the losses before and after that you conveniently ignore?
                                And now you're lecturing Fred on optimism?!?
                                I am not trying to lecture anyone. You rip me if I posted it was a nice job to beat BU and ME back to back.

Then you think its ok for someone to say over and over again, "they want to brag about beating Bowling Green and Tying Northeastern".

then when they beat BU and ME, it is still somehow a negative?

Come on..

Comment

Working...
                                X