Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GLI - Watt's the forecast - Troppical Summers or McCleod on the horizon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLI - Watt's the forecast - Troppical Summers or McCleod on the horizon?

The pathetic name punnery having been dispensed with, let the prognosticatering beginificate.

Re: GLI - Watt's the forecast - Troppical Summers or McCleod on the horizon?

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
    The pathetic name punnery having been dispensed with, let the prognosticatering beginificate.
    ...the hell?
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Another year and another missed GLI..........

Comment

Is this English??

Wish I could go to see my Techies since I missed Tech/Gopher weekend... Oh well, maybe next year
        Application for Admission to the WCHA:
        http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
        Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
        Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
        All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Sounds like something that came out of Lou Holtz' mouth.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Pathetic puns and selection - Watts plays less than almost anyone at RPI.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              That won't work

Comment

Hopefully MSU wins it. I think we can all agree that it will be nothing short of disappointing if anybody else wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
                  Hopefully MSU wins it. I think we can all agree that it will be nothing short of disappointing if anybody else wins.
                  Your sarcasm needs work.

Comment

I think it goes without saying that Michigan Tech is automatically down for 4th place. That's my only prediction for now.

Sparty is obviously the modest favorite. Michigan's results will probably depend on which U of M team shows up to the Joe - the one that crushed UMn and beat UW, or the one that split with BGSU and got swept by Miami and MSU.

RPI looks like they could be a surprise threat if they get good goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      RPI looks like they could be a surprise threat if they get good goaltending.
                      The old axiom of "never bet on or against RPI" is ringing true this year. Sometimes, they beat Yale, UNH, and BU. Sometimes, they lose to Niagara and SLU, and find a way to lose in regulation up a goal with 70 seconds left. They could win it all. They could come in last. Neither would surprise me.

The best news of all for RPI is that Mike Bergin *should* be back in the lineup, which is an instant boost to both the defense and the power play. We're hopeful to have C.J. Lee back too, especially since Jerry D'Amigo, in all likelihood, is going to be in Saskatoon with the National Junior Team. With any luck, the winter break that they just went into will be just what they need to get back to full health for the first time since mid-October.

Comment

The best news of all for RPI is that Mike Bergin *should* be back in the lineup, which is an instant boost to both the defense and the power play.
                        I sure hope that you are correct, but I am waiting until I see his name in the lineup.

If he plays, who do you expect to sit down? Jensen seems to me to have been playing the best hockey of his career since Bergin's injury.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

How about:

Troppical Summers or MacLeod on the horizon? AAG!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

So did Tech take a new walk-on? Troppical??? Seriously? And I get crap for the spell check thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                              So did Tech take a new walk-on? Troppical??? Seriously? And I get crap for the spell check thing.
                              It took me a while to figure it out, probably because the player being referenced is dead to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X