Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GLI - Watt's the forecast - Troppical Summers or McCleod on the horizon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GLI - Watt's the forecast - Troppical Summers or McCleod on the horizon?

Looks like only the Championship will be shown again this year.

I have to believe the attendance has been so poor with all games televised, that they decided to limit it once again in hopes of getting more people to attend.

Wed. 12/30/09
    07:30 PM To Be Determined
    To Be Determined
    Note(s): (Great Lakes Invitational Championship)

Comment

Fun fact: The championship game has featured either Michigan or Michigan State (i.e. Michigan Tech has not faced the invitee in the title game) since 1981.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Well then this year will be the year that the long streak still continues.

MSU vs. RPI.

Comment

Why do I look forward to the GLI so much every year? Oddly enough, it has nothing to do with hockey. It has to do with the fact that I get to steal copious amounts of Little Caesar's Spice Paks from the JLA concession stands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXucYTvuISU

Comment

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
            Why do I look forward to the GLI so much every year? Oddly enough, it has nothing to do with hockey. It has to do with the fact that I get to steal copious amounts of Little Caesar's Spice Paks from the JLA concession stands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXucYTvuISU
            I prefer the copious amount of heroin I get in a van behind the Joe... but that is pretty good, too.

Comment

The list of teams that have played there in the past is really interesting.
              Always a Wildcat...
              Originally posted by Kepler
              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
                Well then this year will be the year that the long streak still continues.

MSU vs. RPI.
                Well, hopefully at least half of the prediction is true.

I'm looking forward to attending this tournament. Who knows, maybe some of us will actually meet there. Enjoy the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Well, hopefully at least half of the prediction is true.

I'm looking forward to attending this tournament. Who knows, maybe some of us will actually meet there. Enjoy the holiday.
                  The posters usually meet in the far back corner of the Olympia room between periods. Hope to see you there!
                  Always a Wildcat...
                  If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

If I meet any posters there I will be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                      If I meet any posters there I will be disappointed.
                      I'll be sure to seek you out then, schnookums.
                      Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                        I'll be sure to seek you out then, schnookums.
                        You, specifically, would do well to avoid meeting me.

Comment

You, specifically, would do well to avoid meeting me.
                          Awww, pookie, why so harsh?
                          Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                            Awww, pookie, why so harsh?
                            If you don't know, maybe you're even less intelligent than I gave you credit for. If that's even possible.

Comment

If you don't know, maybe you're even less intelligent than I gave you credit for. If that's even possible.
                              But... but... I thought we were BFFs! What happened?
                              Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud
                                Boy, I really do get tired of being right all the time.
                                RE: your rep: it's only because you're so hopelessly predictable, sir.
                                Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Working...
                                X