Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w-t-f is uscho talking about?

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    The regionals and championship aren't in Wisconsin this year, so count out Bucky

Poles are irrelevant.
    First, I think you can add CC to the discounted pile. Secondly, that's racist.
    Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
      You should add another that is an easy walk from the green line...then you can have Brad Theissen in goal.

You'll need him because the WCHA will have Richard Bachman in goal.
      I don't know if you'd have Theissen as the starter for the HE team as others like Ben Bishop, Cory Schneider, and current LA King Jon Quick also left early from school. And Bachman, PLEASE...you might as well start Jeff Frazee!
      Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
        Minnesota: Phil Kessel, Blake Wheeler, Kyle Okposo, Alex Goligoski, Erik Johnson, Stu Bickel, Ryan Stoa...
        Jeff Frazee...
        Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
          Jeff Frazee...
          TJ Oshie, John Scott... oh, wait, we're not talking the all-WCHA drinking team, are we?
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

I don't know if you'd have Theissen as the starter for the HE team as others like Ben Bishop, Cory Schneider, and current LA King Jon Quick also left early from school. And Bachman, PLEASE...you might as well start Jeff Frazee!
            #1. I won't argue with Quick, but I'll still take my chances with Theissen
            #2. Bachman vs. Frazee? Whatever drug you're on must be **** strong to make you say that .
            Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
            -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
              #2. Bachman vs. Frazee? Whatever drug you're on must be **** strong to make you say that .
              It's called sarcasm. But in all honesty I would probably rather have Stalock between the pipes than Bachman.
              Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

It's called sarcasm. But in all honesty I would probably rather have Stalock between the pipes than Bachman.
                If it was sarcastic, you should have indicated that. They're called smileys.

Again, as I mentioned many, many posts ago, I have no argument with Stalock either. It's all subjective anyway, and I really don't see how you can go wrong with either one.
                Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  get serious. I'll take DU, UW, UND, CC's odds on winning it all against the rest of the table
                  I will take that bet with any amount possible wagered! Please please give me this bet!!!
                  Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                    I will take that bet with any amount possible wagered! Please please give me this bet!!!
                    Please tell me you think Miami is going to win it all. That would be so delicious.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Please tell me you think Miami is going to win it all. That would be so delicious.
                      Dynasty.

Comment

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
                        Dynasty.
                        *****http://www.esreality.com/files/placeimages/2007/53316-roflcopter.jpg******
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                          http://www.miamidynasty.com/ is open - better grab it now!
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Jeff Frazee...
                            I omitted him on purpose. While he's apparently been very successful in the AHL, he contributed little to the MN program (other than jokes about his love of long islands and the infamous 170 foot goal he gave up against UND). He had a few decent games (Final Five title game and region final v UND come to mind), but the simple fact of the matter is he looked like an NFL me-first wide receiver more often than not (not always mentally focused on what was going on - he started skating off for the end of a period against SCSU while play was still going on, and SCSU nearly scored a goal because of it).

Comment

Thanks for the neg. rep, redhawkman10. As for your argument there, the committee does plenty in terms of deciding where teams go for their Regional and if you believe otherwise, you're simply not paying attention.
                              -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Not saying that but They have a better chance than any school in minnesota....But I would take the field over those 4 teams and put my life on it. There are teams out east that are highly underrated and over looked. Knock Miami all you want, they have prooven worthy of the position they are in currently and are a favorite with UND and Den. I would bet against those 3 if I had the option, its simple math and probabilities.
                                Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Working...
                                X