The 2009 Cat_Lover's On Topic Only, Troll Free UVM In season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2009 Cat_Lover's On Topic Only, Troll Free UVM In season thread

A thread for UVM fans only to discuss nothing but Catamount Hockey just for Cat Lover.

The rules :
    a.) You have to be a UVM fan
    b.) If you are not a UVM fan you can only post if you are going to say how good UVM is and or UVM fans are and you must leave pos rep to CatLover
    c.) If you do not fit a or b, you are a troll and are not welcome.
    d.) No ruining the thread by engaging the likes of UMLGoon, or Nick P
    e.) Don't post any negative opinions, even if they are about hockey
    f.) Don't post any opinions that may not coincide with Cat Lover's
    g.) If your name is Nick, UMLGoon, Patronick, SteveF, you are not allowed to post on this thread by order of the lastest Nobel Prize winner. "Yes We Can"
    h.) If you don't agree with these rules tough....afterall VT's the only state to send a communist senator to Congress and yes we can dictate what you can say.
    i.) Never ever bring up the posts where Cat Lover violated his own rules.
    J.) Do not post unless you are going to proofread your posts for typo's, this leads to ruining the thread.
    K.) Above all else, remember this is a thread for old men to sit around and pat themselves on the back telling themselves how smart and knowledgable they are.
    L.) Remember newbies are not welcome, if you are not at least 50 years of age, have not been a UVM fan since the 80's and can't name the entire UVM rosters for the past decade this thread is not for you.
    M.) See Rule A.)
    N.) Complaining about others is welcome as long as it isn't about Cat Lover
    O.) Any problems UVM has is because the offensive sucks.
    P.) If you think it might be defense, refer to rule O.)
    Q.) If you change your name from UMLGoon to something else you are still not welcome.
    R.) Jcarter is not welcome to post here
    S.) If anyone breaks these rules they will be subject to a stern reprimand
    T.) A second offense will get an even sterner reprimand
    U.) Each poster to this thread will be required to congratulate the other teams fans after a game, except for those listed in rule G of course.
    V.) Your signature must contain a witty saying about Tim Thomas
    W.) You must know who Larry, Daryl and Daryl are.
    X.) You must have Tim Thomas, Martin St. Louis or Eric Perrin somewhere in your profile : name, signature, etc.
    Y.) You must be a UVM fan, no trolls allowed
    Z.) If you are unsure if you are breaking a rule you must send Cat Lover a private message before posting for a final decision.

OK, discuss.....UVM hockey only.
    Last edited by jcarter7669; 12-14-2009, 01:19 PM.
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Re: The 2009 Cat_Lover's On Topic Only, Troll Free UVM In season thread

has anybody seen my kayak... I think I left it in here... anybody?
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I like nachos.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        has anybody seen my kayak... I think I left it in here... anybody?
        The elephant crushed it.
        Too bad... it was a nice kayak.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Hi i'm Tiger Woods, just stopped in here since taking a hiatus from you know.. swinging

just like to say to the UVM fans... ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
          and counting..
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            The elephant crushed it.
            Too bad... it was a nice kayak.
            Was it a Vermont elephant?
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
              O.) Any problems UVM has is because the offensive sucks.

i'm violating rule g to point out that you just violated rules r and j
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                Was it a Vermont elephant?
                Absolutely. Elephants never break 'thread' rules.
                They have however, been known to break some rules... and kayaks.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Rule G violator up in this piece

Comment

I nominate that first post for immediate entry into the USCHO Hall of Fame. First ballot. Holy crap.
                    Last edited by joegrav; 12-12-2009, 12:21 AM.
                    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                    -
                    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

BTW, I just want to say that UVM fans ****ing at one another is the culmination of an amazing year of Vermont threads.

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you all.
                      -

Comment

Do not post unless you are going to proofread your posts for typo's, this leads to ruining the thread.
                        Above all else, remember this is a thread for old men to sit around and pat themselves on the back telling themselves how smart and knowledgable they are.
                        Any problems UVM has is because the offensive sucks.
                        Each poster to this thread will be required to congratulate the other teams fans after a game, except for those listed in rule G of course.
                        Win.
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                          I nominate that first post for immediate entry into the USCHO Hall of Fame. First ballot. Holy crap.
                          Seconded.

That was almost like the guy who talked about Ylae and {PROVICED and hockey rast.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I feel like in six years, whenever there's some hilariously dumb thread on the front page, someone's going to say 'jcarter!' to add to the long line of USCHO inside jokes from days long past.
                            -

Comment

I heart this thread.
                              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Working...
                              X