• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI III: Revenge of the Seth

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Berate?!

I prefer the slogan "commiserate and educate." Those are better "-ates."

BTW, give my best to your husband. I returned from my own tour of Iraq in July and I know it's no joke over there. Never got to ride in a helo though... probably a good thing!
    HMMM...then "-ates" are good things! Hopefully Rich's third tour is his last (the old codger tends to want to kill people) ...we used to conduct recruiting events when I was in...he flew and I schmoozed! Nice to know you are a member of the brotherhood, along with RPI hockey!

Comment

D'Amigo scores!!!!~!!!

Comment

Stepan ...with a D'Amigo Assit? Are you kidding me?

Comment

Way to go, Jerry!! Thank you! Great game to watch!

Comment

Congrats from Hamden fellas.

Good luck this weekend.

Comment

Yet another JD thread on Hockey's Future http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=722037.

HF almost got through 4 threads on the gold medal game.
              Part 1
              Part 2
              Part 3
              Part 4
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Yet another JD thread on Hockey's Future http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=722037.

HF almost got through 4 threads on the gold medal game.
                Part 1
                Part 2
                Part 3
                Part 4
                And I thought we posted a lot......

Granted our thread only went through maybe half. With all the congrats being passed around, it might close today. Though probably not.

It will be great to have D'Amigo back this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  And I thought we posted a lot......

Granted our thread only went through maybe half. With all the congrats being passed around, it might close today. Though probably not.

It will be great to have D'Amigo back this weekend.
                  Well, Hockey's Future basically lives for these tourneys and the NHL draft. It is interesting reading what everyone says about JD'A.

Hopefully, his adrenal is still flowing for QU and PU, as these games will set the stage for the stretch run.

BTW, does anyone know what D'Amigo did about finals? Did he take them before he left, while in Canada, or does he still have to take them? That must be tough in any case.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

BTW, does anyone know what D'Amigo did about finals? Did he take them before he left, while in Canada, or does he still have to take them? That must be tough in any case.
                    I will absolutely let Jerry, Seth, and Jerry's professors worry about that aspect as I'm sure they've already taken care of it.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

A real nice article about JD'A on the Maple Leafs' website: http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=512341. I was going to quote parts of it, but just about all of it is worth quoting.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Congrats to D'Amigo on a fantastic World Jr. tournament and the Gold Medal.
                        2008-2009 ECAC Pick The Standings Contest Champ!

Comment

Congrats to Team USA on a heart-pounding win. I am sure today's postmortems in the Canadien press are brutal.

As for me, I'll give Jerry one more day to bask in the win, before its time to get down to biz in the ECAC. Hopefully Jerry will continue skating downhill vs. Q Fri. night.
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Hope Jerry will keep shooting on odd man rushes like he did at the WJC, our rushes haven't been great all year but it looks like Jerry picked up some pointers. With O'Grady on fire of late and Pirri looking better again, The People's Line is gonna be on fire.
                            Can't wait for Q, glad we're catching them on the downswing and it seems like our team will finally be at full strength again.
                            Don't want to get too ahead of myself here, but the second half of our season is looking very promising.
                            The color of illusion is perfect blue
                            Chase: What Matters.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePeople View Post
                              Hope Jerry will keep shooting on odd man rushes like he did at the WJC, our rushes haven't been great all year but it looks like Jerry picked up some pointers. With O'Grady on fire of late and Pirri looking better again, The People's Line is gonna be on fire.
                              Can't wait for Q, glad we're catching them on the downswing and it seems like our team will finally be at full strength again.
                              Don't want to get too ahead of myself here, but the second half of our season is looking very promising.
                              It wouldn't surprise me if SA left AAG on the line with Pirri and O'Grady in order to spread the scoring around.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if SA left AAG on the line with Pirri and O'Grady in order to spread the scoring around.
                                That line has been superb over the last three games. I wouldn't mind having that line intact.

Although if there's one thing that was firmly established about D'Amigo in Saskatoon is that he can be lights out scary with when paired with an equally awesome playmaker and that's what he had in Derek Stepan. That might argue for him being put back on the People's Line with Pirri and D'Amigo, or maybe he can make a line with Helfrich and Kerins more exciting.

At any rate, I like Cullen and Polacek working together, and if Jerry's performance during the WJC makes other teams sleep on Chase Polacek more, it's a win-win. There aren't many teams that are going to be able to keep Jerry down with RPI's blue line at full health.
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X