This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI III: Revenge of the Seth

Thanks to Vizaroo for linking it, folks can send a message to Jerry D and the USA squad wishing them the best for tonight's game:
    -------------------

Just a reminder you can send Team USA a message at:
    camerone@usahockey.org

The emails are posted in the team room and displayed on the USA Hockey blog. Lets support our boys in their quest for the gold!
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
      Happy New Year!

I've watched the majority of the World Junior Tourney games and just had to comment on how impressive Jerry D'Amigo has been. He's got the heart of a lion, not to mention a great set of stick and finishing skills.

A real treat to watch!
      Thanks, we had no idea.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I received a large envelope in today's mail from the RPI Athletic Department. It contained only one item (and no letter of explanation).

The item was a very nice 8-1/2" x 11" color picture of the current RPI Hockey team, staged at the west end of the HFH, with the banners in the background.

Written on the photo (in Sharpie's) is "Happy Holidays" and the autographs of 20 team members. These are real autographs and not photocopies.

A very nice surprise. I assume I received it as I am a season ticket holder (for 25 years).

Comment

Originally posted by MightyEl View Post
          I received a large envelope in today's mail from the RPI Athletic Department. It contained only one item (and no letter of explanation).

The item was a very nice 8-1/2" x 11" color picture of the current RPI Hockey team, staged at the west end of the HFH, with the banners in the background.

Written on the photo (in Sharpie's) is "Happy Holidays" and the autographs of 20 team members. These are real autographs and not photocopies.

A very nice surprise. I assume I received it as I am a season ticket holder (for 25 years).
          Wow, what a gift. I have a few on one of my shirts, but that is definitely one to treasure. Great to hear the long-time support.

Comment

Cool. A well deserved reward for you.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, JMHusker and FlagDude, but I have to think that maybe they are sending these nice photos out to ALL season ticket holders.
              Hence my post, as I am interested in seeing if this is a nice gift for the season ticket holders.
              In the past, such gifts have been few-and-far between!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                The Swedish player who hit D'Amigo has been suspended http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=721663. There is a link to a You Tube video.
                He wasn't suspended. The thread title has been edited.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Got one too.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    He wasn't suspended. The thread title has been edited.
                    He wasn't suspended, but he didn't get to play, either. Funny story - the Swedes THOUGHT he was suspended, submitted the lineup, was told that he wasn't suspended, tried to get him back on the lineup sheet, but weren't allowed to.

Turned out, he "had a sore wrist." Just like JL had the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      Got one too.
                      me too its hangin on the R P I wall in my room
                      RIT Tigers
                      2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                      2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
                        me too its hangin on the R P I wall in my room
                        Next to the Jonas Brothers? ONLY KIDDING....

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                          Thanks, we had no idea.
                          Pardon the non sequitor...Red Cloud, I do believe you are the funniest person I have EVER read in my life...I hunt the blogs for your witty repartee...please don't leave...EVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                            Pardon the non sequitor...Red Cloud, I do believe you are the funniest person I have EVER read in my life...I hunt the blogs for your witty repartee...please don't leave...EVER!!!
                            Thanks!

(bothman and I don't like each other that much)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              Thanks!

(bothman and I don't like each other that much)
                              Please don't complicate my life by inserting ANOTHER name for me to have to research...I'm sure bothman is lovely but I prefer to 'listen' to you berate us without interference!

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                                Please don't complicate my life by inserting ANOTHER name for me to have to research...I'm sure bothman is lovely but I prefer to 'listen' to you berate us without interference!
                                Berate?!

I prefer the slogan "commiserate and educate." Those are better "-ates."

BTW, give my best to your husband. I returned from my own tour of Iraq in July and I know it's no joke over there. Never got to ride in a helo though... probably a good thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X