Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010: Calmly Step Away from the Ledge

Season Part Two.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010: Calmly Step Away from the Ledge

I like the title.
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

Love the title, but I don't want TOO many people coming off the ledge. I like my elbow room on the bandwagon.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Where's the ?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Where's the ?
          Even though the team might look like it, this is not the SCSU thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Where's the ?
            I'm not getting yelled at by SCSU fans for stealing their icon again. I guess I'm a wimp today.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Like the title, has a resounding ring to it. MN needs something to change.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I'm not getting yelled at by SCSU fans for stealing their icon again.

SCSU fans: We own
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

What happened to "Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010: Last This Year in the Old WCHA"
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Step back from the ledge? You're talking about Don Lucia right? About the "D" hunt. Recruiting is weird science for the Gophers. Canada? OMG. It certainly can't hurt. But I really don't see that as the most pressing problem for the Gophers. I'd point more to the lack of scoring like last year and coaching issues.
                    Last edited by HarleyMC; 12-10-2009, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Wonder who's recruit the Gophers will try and poach?

I guess they'll just go down Hiesenberg's 2009 list and see if they can catch any fish.

Odds that Lucia will poach a player from a WCHA school

UMD 7-5 (Recruits can still wear their maroon UMD shirts inside out)
                      SCSU 2-1 (Recruits lured with promises of NCAA victories)
                      WI 6-1 (Badgers have tons of surplus recruits)
                      CC 7-1 (Hill tells CC recruits, "You didn't receive our LOI in the mail last month?")
                      DU 8-1 (Grant tells DU recruits, "We love Canadians")
                      UND 9-1 (Lucia tells UND recruits, "Your parents will be safer watching games @ Marriccui")
                      MSU-M 10-1 (Hill promises MSU-M recruits free drinks @ Blarney's)
                      BSU 15-1 (Funny if a Bemidji recruit said, "No thanks. I want to play for a winner")
                      UNO 20-1 (Dean Blais tells UNO recruits, "Go play for the Gophers, I'll be coaching there next season")
                      MTU 200-1 (Doubtful MTU recruits could start for Shattuck, much less the Gophers)
                      UAA 750-1 (Big slow defensemen would look even worse on the big ice at Marrucci)
                      Last edited by dggoddard; 12-10-2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I'm not getting yelled at by SCSU fans for stealing their icon again. I guess I'm a wimp today.
                        I was kidding and the title is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          What happened to "Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010: Last This Year in the Old WCHA"
                          Closed. Locked. Over 1000 posts. Etc.

Thanks for the kudos on the title. Blind squirrel, etc.

Comment

Closed. Locked. Over 1000 posts. Etc.

Thanks for the kudos on the title. Blind squirrel, etc.
                            Reread the post (carefully this time)
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post

SCSU fans: We own
                              At least until we win a ****ing NCAA game.
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                              X