Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010: Calmly Step Away from the Ledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010: Calmly Step Away from the Ledge

Maturi says Lucia will coach next year...if he wants to. Let's wait until the season plays out and then ask him again.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
      Maturi says Lucia will coach next year...if he wants to. Let's wait until the season plays out and then ask him again.
      This is the same guy who still thinks so highly of Tim Brewster that he extended his contract recently. I fully expect a huge raise and contract extension for Lucia to be offered in the near future.

Joel Maturi: Mediocrity is good enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
        This is the same guy who still thinks so highly of Tim Brewster that he extended his contract recently. I fully expect a huge raise and contract extension for Lucia to be offered in the near future.

Joel Maturi: Mediocrity is good enough for me!
        If he stays on, which I suspect he will, I doubt Lucia gets the contract extension after this season. There's a good recruiting class coming in next season with 4 USHL All Stars and Bjugstad, a potential 1st NHL round pick, so he may get one after next season if all goes well.

Comment

Is 10 times enough?
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Is 10 times enough?
            My computer kept freezing up. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Comment

Good luck this weekend Goofers . . .
              SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                it would take a Denver sweep to get any optimism back. And I would bet money (not a betting man typically) that it won't happen.
                I'd say odds are good that Denver will sweep MN.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  I'd say odds are good that Denver will sweep MN.
                  Odds are good we don't score a goal this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                    Good luck this weekend Goofers . . .
                    The new plan of dropping TUC status is looking good. {sigh}
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      The new plan of dropping TUC status is looking good. {sigh}

I think we actually moved up to 21 from 23 after playing Bye this weekend.
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                        I think we actually moved up to 21 from 23 after playing Bye this weekend.
                        Bye always finds a way to screw you. They're jerks.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

It was hard to find this thread, it dropped too far down.

Any way, anyone know who are the invites to next year's Dodge Holiday Classic and what the dates will be?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                            It was hard to find this thread, it dropped too far down.
                            It slipped off the ledge?

Comment

Leddy traded by the Wild today and Russo has posted that the Wild were concerned with his development at Minnesota.

Double whammy. Leddy probably isn't going to be around much longer anymore (that's the speculation on GPL), and the Wild have already given up on their number one pick and it's the hometown kid that everyone wanted to see them take and have it work out.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                ...it's the hometown kid that everyone wanted to see them take and have it work out.
                                Not me. I wanted them to pick Schroeder.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X