No more goons and SMT's: UNH visits PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more goons and SMT's: UNH visits PC

This thread would have been a lot more fun in the old days with PC gooning it up and UNH fans whining like the Mexican soccer team. But now that we're all friends - and PC doesn't hit anyone any more - what can we expect on Friday?
    PC played okay up in Maine but got zero points because of a non-existant power play. UNH is in first place. PC is in last place.

At the risk of being negative, ten guesses what I think is going to happen? Aside from cbg's tribute to Hokydad?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Re: No more goons and SMT's: UNH visits PC

Viva L'Alliance!
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Re: No more goons and SMT's: UNH visits PC

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      Viva L'Alliance!
      Oui!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
      X