Rensselaer at Boston University 12/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rensselaer at Boston University 12/11

So the RPI-Union thread is mainly about our game last weekend vs. Colgate, and the RPI-BU thread is mainly about our game vs. PC in 1985. It all makes sense.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hey BU fans. What's the outlook for tickets for this Friday? I held off buying as I thought I might be traveling on business. Turns out I can go. Are the games all selling out this year? Can you tell me best options please? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
        Hey BU fans. What's the outlook for tickets for this Friday? I held off buying as I thought I might be traveling on business. Turns out I can go. Are the games all selling out this year? Can you tell me best options please? Thanks.
        Games aren't selling out (even BC-BU had trouble). If you're worried, you can buy online or through the box office (617-353-GOBU) in advance. You can also show up before the game and buy them through the box office.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          I wasn't even there.
          WHAT?!? Where were you? In an association thread?
          Bugs Bunny - 96
          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Um, the flyers wore pants... Therefore that is the uniform o' the devil!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              I was not offsides! I wasn't even there.
              Ralph: I was there with Jenny and neither of us were offsides either
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Um, the flyers wore pants... Therefore that is the uniform o' the devil!
                I don't recall if the Devils wore pants.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                  WHAT?!? Where were you? In an association thread?
                  I was at a friend's house. I didn't have ESPN back then and had to go out to see it. The UMD semifinal was broadcast early the same day since it was not shown live. IIRC, it cost me a lot of beer to watch the games.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                    It's ok God punished you guys for wearing Cooperalls.
                    Plus, Puppa let in Cavalinni's shot. It's as clear as day on the replay, you can see him laughing about it...
                    Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Admittedly one of my favorite RPI moments was this, at Agganis, 10/21/2005:
                      Kevin Croxton (Jonathan Ornelas, Reed Kipp) 5:41

He beat Dan Spang down the ice and scored on a backhand.
                      Mileage logged, 2005-06: 12759

Comment

I've followed RPI hockey for a long time, and I have a hard time remembering a loss as tough as the game last night.

I don't know how the coach is going to be able to get the team up for a game on Friday, though perhaps the fact that the opponent happens to be the defending national champion will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                          I've followed RPI hockey for a long time, and I have a hard time remembering a loss as tough as the game last night.

I don't know how the coach is going to be able to get the team up for a game on Friday, though perhaps the fact that the opponent happens to be the defending national champion will help.
                          I don't know, BEING the defending national champs hasn't helped our team get up for games.
                          "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Sucked the wind out of the entire season, and they have only themselves to blame for it - yes, I still believe this the next morning.

That game made me physically ill. Literally. I horked in the parking lot outside the Penalty Box after only a few bites of a sandwich and a tall Sam Adams.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I seem to remember watching SA's former roommate's team having a similar collapse last April in a slightly more important game.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                                Sucked the wind out of the entire season, and they have only themselves to blame for it - yes, I still believe this the next morning.

That game made me physically ill. Literally. I horked in the parking lot outside the Penalty Box after only a few bites of a sandwich and a tall Sam Adams.
                                Yes, I felt the same way-it is getting harder to find bright spots to keep the spirits up. I slammed down two shots of Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka after that third period last night. But life goes on and we get a chance to redeem ourselves friday.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X