Commit suicide.
    6.45%
    Commit homicide.
    12.10%
    Throw a hotdog down the hallway.
    14.52%
    Bang the deformed waitress.
    4.84%
    Sodomize women from Marquette and get their STD's.
    3.23%
    Barf on people.
    8.87%
    Outyell Tech's abortion of a student section after suffering in the loopy ****.
    13.71%
    Burn Freddy Meyer's jersey while yelling Ontonagon and worshipping Bingo in the process.
    21.77%

The poll is expired.

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 92: Let's Keep SiouxTechie Out

Hoven...I'm betting triangle.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

where's the pole?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Hoven...I'm betting triangle.
        I'm sticking to the 2.5 fingers.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I'm sticking to the 2.5 fingers.
          soap, and water.

Comment

Howdy Lodge...don't know if I'ma llowe d in, but I'm posting anyways because hey...why not????/ It's been a long saturday, and it's snow ing in NH...our football team lost. Our hockey team squeaked out a win against UML and i have no idea what we'll do againat Loweel and I saw Fantastic Mr. Fox with some friends. Needless to say, it was Fannnnnnnnnnnnntastic!
            A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
              Howdy Lodge...don't know if I'ma llowe d in, but I'm posting anyways because hey...why not????/ It's been a long saturday, and it's snow ing in NH...our football team lost. Our hockey team squeaked out a win against UML and i have no idea what we'll do againat Loweel and I saw Fantastic Mr. Fox with some friends. Needless to say, it was Fannnnnnnnnnnnntastic!
              you have much to be proud of, but you are not brilliant.

Comment

You forgot sliding down Death Hill, throwing midgets into snowbanks, watching bad hockey, and LEAVING.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  you have much to be proud of, but you are not brilliant.
                  no...not enough Guinness, I suppose
                  A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    You forgot sliding down Death Hill, throwing midgets into snowbanks, watching bad hockey, and LEAVING.
                    driving down 3 mile road, rafting the East Branch Tiresteel *k me in the *s river, finding Ontonagon, even though it's always 18 miles away, staying at Bingo's motel, making a call from a phone booth.
                    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                      driving down 3 mile road, rafting the East Branch Tiresteel *k me in the *s river, finding Ontonagon, even though it's always 18 miles away, staying at Bingo's motel, making a call from a phone booth.
                      Tossing foodstuffs at snowplows.

Comment

It would've taken a dozen or more options to cover it all. I simply wanted to get the basics on there and be done with it. Just like I wanted to be done with the UP after getting up there.

Comment

I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey. I should've gone to see D-III hockey.

but the DU/CC game was awesome at least.
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Grrrrr..... Another Poll??

Howdy folks, looks like I might be one of the few happy people around here tonight.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                              Grrrrr..... Another Poll??

Howdy folks, looks like I might be one of the few happy people around here tonight.
                              I'm happy. 3 games on tonight, MN up 6-2 with 2min left in the third (so to speak, watching on tape delay).

Good night tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X