X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brown - Oops! They did it again.

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
    R U not listening to everyone else ?

You just responded to a post from Dec 6.

Please stop it...Enough is Enough.
    Originally posted by notfromaroundhere View Post
    Please provide evidence, not just complaints.
    Sorry, I was just trying to do what was asked of me.

Comment

Originally posted by hcky85 View Post
      Sorry, I was just trying to do what was asked of me.
      And not a particularly good job of it, either. Your manner of talking about things in a roundabout manner has led to a lot of confusion on my part in this thread. I didn't even realize you were referring to the December post when you dug this "personal matter" issue up.

I'm sorry, some of us "outsiders" here have a difficult time with keeping up with all of the references.

Comment

And not a particularly good job of it, either. Your manner of talking about things in a roundabout manner has led to a lot of confusion on my part in this thread. I didn't even realize you were referring to the December post when you dug this "personal matter" issue up.

I'm sorry, some of us "outsiders" here have a difficult time with keeping up with all of the references.
        LOL, are we now throwing hcky85 under the zamboni?
        Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

And if you would do a little more research on my posts, you'll find my purpose of being here is to defend coaches in general against this type of thread, started by an insider trying to throw a coach under the bus - wrong on so many levels. You joined the food-fight half-way in, completely missing this fact and start incorrectly attributing motives. You completely misinterpret my motives and continue to engage in poorly-substantiated charges. .
          That's you calling the kettle black. My first posts were related to a siimple question that I asked. The fact that you and your likenesses chose to interpret it as anti-coach makes you - from your quote - "completely misinterpret my motives and continue to engage in poorly-substantiated charges".

You should not spew a moral high road to anyone when you've been one of the first to lose your way.

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
            The board should shut this thread down.
            Or maybe you should stop logging on to this thread. Free speech? Not in your country?

Comment

I'll knock your opinion because IT DOES NOT BELONG ON THIS BOARD. Insiders such as you should not use this forum as a means to get a coach fired.

And you still haven't said which of us is Digit.

And I'll keep on this until you do.
              Again, read the first posts I made and perhaps you'll get an understanding of where I came from.

Comment

Irony Alert! Irony Alert!

Please note that I was asking for information about a judgement you made. Be careful what you criticize Digit for, as you may also be guilty of the same from time to time...
                Ditto for you Notso....

Comment

Originally posted by ccookie79 View Post
                  Again, read the first posts I made and perhaps you'll get an understanding of where I came from.
                  We all know where you came from...The Devil wore Prada...

Comment

Is it only me or does it seem specific information on the problem(s) at Brown is drizzeled out or sparingly issued to us outsiders? To me it seems the info is given in this fashion to drag out this thread and to prolong the misery. If you have something to say please say it. Come clean with all the specific info you have and quit using us and this forum for your own personal grudge match.

Comment

Originally posted by GHF View Post
                      Agree. And to paraphrase what I said quite a few pages back (and only days ago )
                      GHF, please go back and read hcky85's posts. S/he explained quite succinctly why writing to the AD at Brown would be an exercise in futility. It would be a good idea if it hadn't already been tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
                        The deciding factor should be whether Coach Murphy is pro-Whoopie Pie or anti-Whoopie pie.
                        Leave it to you HUX to always provide the FOOD for THOUGHT

Comment

It's getting to be a little like watching Jersey Shore.

Only thing missing is for some twisted tryst to become known!

Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Originally posted by hcky85 View Post
                            And for the record when I said I thought Digit acted inappropriately, I did not just mean things that she discussed with the team. I thought it was completely unnecessary and unprofessional to let someone’s personal matters be talked amongst coaches at different schools. The narrative of this post makes it seem very unlikely that it originated from anyone else’s but one of the coaches’ mouths.
                            I heard about it at the Hingham Rink.

Comment

Originally posted by ccookie79 View Post
                              GHF, please go back and read hcky85's posts. S/he explained quite succinctly why writing to the AD at Brown would be an exercise in futility. It would be a good idea if it hadn't already been tried.
                              ... And posting here will do nothing either. You two (or are you one?) have gotten the word out. Many of us don't agree with your approach, but we are all well aware that there may be something worng at Brown. Your job is done.
                              There is no right way to do the wrong thing.

U19AAAA Forever!

Comment

So it's not hcky85's fault that you don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X