Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Word.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

PB&J approve of this title.
    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
      PB&J approve of this title.
      It's not particularly bad.
      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

As I mentioned elsewhere, if MN doesn't sweep, leave tDon in the UP.

And Parise help anyone in my vicinity if MN loses a game. Trust me on this one.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Tech will win on Friday.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Tech will win on Friday.
            and then Dean Blais takes over?
            'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
              and then Dean Blais takes over?
              No. I doubt there will be a change after this year. Call it a hunch.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I agree. Two years though...

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

This is a first for me, but I'm drinking Scoob's Kool-Aid. tDon, after winning 2 NCs, gets another shot and coaches in 2010/11.
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    This is a first for me, but I'm drinking Scoob's Kool-Aid. tDon, after winning 2 NCs, gets another shot and coaches in 2010/11.
                    Well no Sheet, that's what we're talkin bout.

Comment

Tech will win on Friday.
                      And the UP will be burned to the ground.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Tech will win on Friday.
                        1-6 on Friday's doesn't cut it.

But they turn it around next weekend and put 2 good games together allowing tDon to ride back to the twin cities with the team as the head coach.
                        Originally posted by CavalryNate
                        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          And the UP will be burned to the ground.
                          How can you burn the most beautiful stretch of HWY 2?

Comment

I wonder what the odds in Vegas would be on the Bipolar Circus winning on Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
                              How can you burn the most beautiful stretch of HWY 2?
                              Watch me. I'll make Twitch look tame in comparison.

Comment

Working...
                              X