Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    No kidding. Sounds like its gonna get pretty nasty over there. 2-3 feet?!?
    No big deal...

Comment

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

I thought it was supposed to be better tomorrow for my flight, now its not looking like it. Getting nervous about having flight canceled...
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I thought it was supposed to be better tomorrow for my flight, now its not looking like it. Getting nervous about having flight canceled...
        Shouldve gotten the "swine flu" and came up tonight
        Originally posted by Twitch Boy
        Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
          Shouldve gotten the "swine flu" and came up tonight
          Except even if I would have gotten "swine flu" and missed the end of training tomorrow morning, I would have had to re-take week 3 again in March, which would delay my project by 3 months and put me in the permanent doghouse with my supervisor, and probably would have prevented me from getting a raise next year. Yeah, it wasn't worth it.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
            Go eat some... rice cake?
            It''s not just for breakfast anymore! (it is my breakfast these days )

Comment

update from Brent: "I need a ****ing drink **** wi"

Comment

Michigan Tech is just SET UP to sweep the Gophers at home, so....

Gophers sweep.
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Hm, I suppose I should find somewhere to sleep tomorrow night.
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                    Hm, I suppose I should find somewhere to sleep tomorrow night.
                    I am busy studying and can't read all the posts but judging from this one post, does this mean you are coming up to Tech for the games? If you need somewhere to stay I've got room.

Comment

I just got back from the dt. i met brent and flag guy and dancing girl and mel. and i love tech. can't wait for some tailgating tomorrow. yager...you suck

Comment

Originally posted by WFODucati View Post
                        I just got back from the dt. i met brent and flag guy and dancing girl and mel. and i love tech. can't wait for some tailgating tomorrow. yager...you suck
                        Yager always sucks.
                        Where the hell are PB, SG, Brent, & MNS? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                          I am busy studying and can't read all the posts but judging from this one post, does this mean you are coming up to Tech for the games? If you need somewhere to stay I've got room.
                          ok ok I'll be there in approx 9 hours...

I wish...
                          Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                          http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                          Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                          Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                          Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                          All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Yager always sucks.
                            Dead, so stop posting under PB, it's disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                              Dead, so stop posting under PB, it's disrespectful.
                              I could only hope...

Comment

Yager always sucks.
                                yes he does, and i met PB too! AYE AYE AYE AYE

Comment

Working...
                                X