Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
    A true communist organization wouldn't be focused on what they're making and would instead be focused on what's better for the society as a whole. Instead the unions are money hungry and are doing nothing more then trying to make more money for themselves.
    The Union is attempting to redistribute the wealth away from the capitalist pigs and into the hands of the worker. It's sad that you keep fighting this losing battle. You've hit your iceberg and you are sinking, Robgreen. Get on a life boat before it's too late.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

This argument sucks.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        This argument sucks.
        I agree. It can stop at any time.
        Application for Admission to the WCHA:
        http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
        Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
        Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
        All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

This argument sucks.
          It's your fault for bringing it up.
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This argument sucks.
            Its better than creating the "ultimate" mix cd involving miley cyrus
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              Its better than creating the "ultimate" mix cd involving miley cyrus
              Miley Cyrus is a Communist. Why else would she want the Party in the USA?
              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                Communism: Equal outcomes regardless of ability, or production
                Capitalism: Equal opportunity and protection under the law to it your way to create your own outcome
                Excepting these definitions Communism and Capitalism I think you have to accept that Unions are more capitalist organization then communist.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                The Union is attempting to redistribute the wealth away from the capitalist pigs and into the hands of the worker. It's sad that you keep fighting this losing battle. You've hit your iceberg and you are sinking, Robgreen. Get on a life boat before it's too late.
                Unions are only trying to get as much money as they possible can at any cost, they are not trying to equally redistribute the wealth, they are just trying to get their own slice of it.

My boat is still perfectly afloat, you're the own who's fishing for a life line from a dingy now.

This argument sucks.
                Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                I agree. It can stop at any time.
                This argument will stop as soon as we all agree that The Darkness is right and dirty is wrong.
                Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

It's your fault for bringing it up.
                  tDarkness brought it up, with this post:
                  Communists hate Unions.

I hightly doubt that Miley Cyrus knows what communism is...
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                    Miley Cyrus is a Communist. Why else would she want the Party in the USA?
                    and we've come full circle...end of discussion...so how bout them huskies!?
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

On a hockey related note, I will be at the SCSU/Tech series! Anyone else??

Fighting Sioux
                      Michigan Tech Huskies

Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                        On a hockey related note, I will be at the SCSU/Tech series! Anyone else??
                        I might be able to make it....

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          (304): Getting 10 cents back for every can is really just encouraging alcoholism.

See, when I crush cans there, it's not to make you guys mad. I'm making sure that you don't become sots.
                          Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          I'm afraid that you're a little late.
                          Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                          What do we know about anything social?
                          This argument sucks.
                          There is so much truth in this thread right now...
                          Always a Wildcat...
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I might be able to make it....
                            Really? I had no idea!

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                            There is so much truth in this thread right now...
                            Oh Tech threads...

Fighting Sioux
                            Michigan Tech Huskies

(See what I did there?)

Comment

This argument will stop as soon as we all agree that The Darkness is right and dirty is wrong.
                              Never! I am right, as always. Arguing is fun. Robgreen is a communist.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Never! I am right, as always. Arguing is fun. Robgreen is a communist.
                                If I was a communist I would hate Unions and love Obama.
                                Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                                *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                                Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Working...
                                X