Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    You might say they were united.
    Our current president has no idea how to lead a country...can anyone argue with that?
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      Our current president has no idea how to lead a country...can anyone argue with that?
      Yes - but only because half the country won't be led by a person whose name doesn't end in "alin".
      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Yes - but only because half the country won't be led by a person whose name doesn't end in "alin".
        Stalin?
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Stalin?
          No, but I hear he can be seen from her house.

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Stalin?
            Everything comes back to communism.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Which also counts as significant foreign policy experience!

I really don't feel like arguing politics in here. At least Tech hockey doesn't make me lose faith in humanity.
              Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Yeah...according to Tina Fey
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
                  Which also counts as significant foreign policy experience!

I really don't feel like arguing politics in here. At least Tech hockey doesn't make me lose faith in humanity.
                  Yeah, it is a very pointless arugument to have, because no one will change anyone else's mind, and it isn't even funny like arguing whether or not NMU girls have crabs.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
                    At least Tech hockey doesn't make me lose faith in humanity.
                    I suppose you're right, but only because so little of humanity cares about it

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      Yeah...according to Tina Fey
                      I base all of my life decisions on Weekend Update.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Drive Time Notes:

-Played two disciplined games against MN
                        -Special teams were very solid (3-5 on the PP, PK improved)
                        -Getting Kattelus and Baker back in the lineup made a big difference

-First game back in October was our most complete game of the year
                        -"Last time we played with a full roster"
                        -Difference in playing on the big ice
                        -Protect the neutral zone, play the angles well
                        -Need to continue forcing opponents to turn the puck over, did a good job with that on Saturday

-Genoe playing well, with few hiccups
                        -"In that zone, where he's playing consistently"
                        -Working with the new goalie coach, going well so far

-Baker-Kattelus-Dobson line will stay together for now
                        -Eric is key on faceoffs
                        -Schooley will stay up with Gwilliam and Olson as well
                        -Had a good weekend against MN and got a goal

-Hoping to get Bunger back soon, Royer still doubtful
                        -VanWagner was able to practice yesterday, but still questionable
                        -Kivisto playing way too many minutes recently, would like to get Mike back ASAP

-"Walt and I have worked countless hours" to come up with a feasible scheduling solution
                        -Generally speaking, would definitely like to continue scheduling at least the second game of this series after the semester breaks
                        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-16-2009, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Drive Time Notes:

-Played two disciplined games against MN
                          -Special teams were very solid (3-5 on the PP, PK improved)
                          -Getting Kattelus and Baker back in the lineup made a big difference

-First game back in October was our most complete game of the year
                          -"Last time we played with a full roster"
                          -Difference in playing on the big ice
                          -Protect the neutral zone, play the angles well
                          -Need to continue forcing opponents to turn the puck over, did a good job with that on Saturday

-Genoe playing well, with few hiccups
                          -"In that zone, where he's playing consistently"
                          -Working with the new goalie coach, going well so far

-Baker-Kattelus-Dobson line will stay together for now
                          -Eric is key on faceoffs
                          -Schooley will stay up with Gwilliam and Olson as well
                          -Had a good weekend against MN and got a goal

-Hoping to get Bunger back soon, Royer still doubtful
                          -VanWagner was able to practice yesterday, but still questionable
                          -Kivisto playing way too many minutes recently, would like to get Mike back ASAP

-"Walt and I have worked countless hours" to come up with a feasible scheduling solution
                          -Generally speaking, would definitely like to continue scheduling at least the second game of this series after the semester breaks
                          Nothing on Bryce?
                          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                            Nothing on Bryce?
                            No mention of him at all. Not good, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              No mention of him at all. Not good, if you ask me.
                              Gulke thought he saw him in the press box on Saturday. Also, it sounds likely that Milos will get a red-shirt.
                              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Beer Pong Horn again."
                                Always a Wildcat...
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Working...
                                X