Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread II: Still got a pulse, time for CPR

CPR = Chiasson, Pereira, Rollheiser?

Continue...
    Boston University 2009 Champs
    Notre Dame 2012-?

Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread II: Still got a pulse, time for CPR

maybe it's the inner pessimist in me, but this thread title doesn't make me feel any better about our chances this weekend against UVM/BC
    Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
    when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
    "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread II: Still got a pulse, time for CPR

Hey, at least they have a pulse. Could always be worse. (Well, not always. If they were 0-14, it probably couldn't get worse).
      "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

FYI, you have something of a doubleheader on Saturday. Start your afternoon at Walter Brown for the women vs. UConn at 3 pm before the men's game at 7 vs. BC. Since UConn is 7th in HE (BU is 3rd), you have a chance at seeing a BU win that way :-).

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
        HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
        HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

I still miss WBA.

Are we close to 1,000 on this one yet?
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

yo' Beantown6!!

just got an email that if you are at the men's bball game sunday, not only can you take a pix with the 2009 ncaa men's hockey championship trophy, but you can also do so with the 2004 & 2007 WS trophies, and the 2008 larry o'brien trophy.

2p v. bucknell
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

they do this every year, they whore the bball program out to every other popular team around. let them stand on their own two feet if you want them to grow. that said, go uconn
              time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
                maybe it's the inner pessimist in me, but this thread title doesn't make me feel any better about our chances this weekend against UVM/BC
                But I started the thread. I have a good track record with that.
                Boston University 2009 Champs
                Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                  they do this every year, they whore the bball program out to every other popular team around. let them stand on their own two feet if you want them to grow. that said, go uconn
                  Wait, you root for UConn & BU AND post on a BC message board?

Comment

Originally posted by btg1204 View Post
                    I dont really frequent the bc board much, and I really only go because some of the guys on there are hilarious, but they've surprisingly not killed me yet. They do know who I root for.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                      I dont really frequent the bc board much, and I really only go because some of the guys on there are hilarious, but they've surprisingly not killed me yet. They do know who I root for.
                      Imagine meeting 74

Comment

Imagine meeting 74
                        Haha, he's a clown.

Comment

you're really good with that "let's go huskies" chant... maybe you should have gone to a certain school down huntington...

paws and jonathan could have made great friends!
                          Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
                          when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
                          "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

see? It could be way worse- we could be the Nets! (trying to think positive thoughts, here!)
                            "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post
                              see? It could be way worse- we could be the Nets! (trying to think positive thoughts, here!)
                              They should put in minimal effort the rest of the year and strive to make their record unbreakable.

0-82 would be awesomely memorable.
                              10-72 or whatever is just plain forgettable.

Of course, we get swept this weekend and I'll almost wish I was a Nets fan.
                              Boston University Hockey
                              1971 1972 1978 1995 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X