Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread II: Still got a pulse, time for CPR

Originally posted by defkit View Post
    With new years, the WJC, and the Winter Classic, I almost forgot that BU has a game tomorrow night....and I believe it is on ESPNU, which means I get to watch it!
    Tomorrow afternoon to be correct. The game is at 4pm.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread II: Still got a pulse, time for CPR

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Tomorrow afternoon to be correct. The game is at 4pm.
      Thanks...I forgot that USCHO was incorrect.
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
        Very quiet in Terrierville recently. Any word on who plays, who sits on Saturday?
        Millan will start in net.
        We know the 6 defensemen.
        Which forwards play, I have no idea.

Comment

Watching the Winter Classic, seeing James Taylor do a wonderful job with the anthem. Do we know if there will be any name kind of singer do the anthem or do we get someone from BC since it's their home game? Which is totally fine - just curious, given that it will be more of an event game.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Watching the Winter Classic, seeing James Taylor do a wonderful job with the anthem. Do we know if there will be any name kind of singer do the anthem or do we get someone from BC since it's their home game? Which is totally fine - just curious, given that it will be more of an event game.
            I was hoping to see Rene Rancourt for today's game...it'd be awesome if they at least brought him out for next Saturday, but I doubt it.

Comment

The guy who did the Canadian anthem was terrible. Or as he said it, the CANadain anthem.
              time to write new history

Comment

Rene would be a cool idea..........can't believe the B's didn't have him do it

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  Probably because it wasn't up to the Bruins. I would imagine that was the NHL's decision.

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
                    We know the 6 defensemen.
                    Which forwards play, I have no idea.
                    Does that mean Rollie gets the Fenway game? A little unfair, considering he got MSG and has not played any better than Millan.
                    "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                      The guy who did the Canadian anthem was terrible. Or as he said it, the CANadain anthem.
                      i guess he had a bad day?
                      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                        i guess he had a bad day?
                        Ba-ziiiiiiiing!

Comment

Parker said yesterday that he wasn't gonna decide who would start in net until after today's practice. In fact, he said he hadn't even talked to Geragosian about it yet. You posted this before today's practice was even over. Not saying you're not right because I don't know who your source is, but I'm just saying that Parker did not give us the definitive answer that someone apparently gave you.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            agreed

some folk singing clown who bought an isolated estate on Nantucket has nothing to do with Bruins hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                              Parker said yesterday that he wasn't gonna decide who would start in net until after today's practice. In fact, he said he hadn't even talked to Geragosian about it yet. You posted this before today's practice was even over. Not saying you're not right because I don't know who your source is, but I'm just saying that Parker did not give us the definitive answer that someone apparently gave you.
                              I was just responding to BUoldimer with my personal speculation to try and get some others sharing opinions.

It was just guessing/speculating on my part. You and the Hammer are here to give us definitive answers. I do think Millan will start tomorrow even though the rotation and Fenway game would suggest Rollheiser but that is just speculation on my part.

Comment

I was just responding to BUoldimer with my personal speculation to try and get some others sharing opinions.

It was just guessing/speculating on my part. You and the Hammer are here to give us definitive answers. I do think Millan will start tomorrow even though the rotation and Fenway game would suggest Rollheiser but that is just speculation on my part.
                                Gotcha. Came across as stated fact. Plus, we have had posters on here (3hock) who've posted inside scoops or broken stories well before anyone else. Not unusual for posters here to have their own sources, whether it be players, parents, etc.
                                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X