Boston College @ Boston University, 12/5 - The First Of Four Venues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College @ Boston University, 12/5 - The First Of Four Venues

This game starts in 6 hours and this thread's on the 2nd page. FAIL.
    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
      It's not on TV either, according to the HE Online.com. Another FAIL
      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
        It's not on TV either, according to the HE Online.com. Another FAIL
        Which reminds me to remind all of you not attending the game that we'll be live blogging. Link to blog in my sig.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          i'll have you know, sir, that we are undefeated in our last four games!!! that's FOUR games!!!!

Isn't that special!
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            It's BCs fault?
            Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Anyone have a connection at Agganis? Maybe we can get "The Beanpot Trot" on the Jumbotron.

Comment

Some lineup changes for BU including a new top line designation

Z.Cohen-Trivino-Saponari
                Connolly-Bonino-Perriera
                Glass-Popko-Chiasson
                Courtnall-Gaudet- Victor Saponari

Cohen-Shattenkirk
                Warsofsky-Gryba
                Escobedo-Nicastro

Millan
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Going into the weekend I would have been happy with two points. Since that's already been taken care of, let's see how BC plays tonight. Obviously BC has been the better team this year, but winning at BU should never be easy. Hopefully Muse has a better game than he did against Clarkson...

Comment

Sweet ........ 4 points weekend for the Eagles

This will push them up a few notches in the polls.
                    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

You know the game didn't go well when you end up pointing and yelling about banners at the end...

See you guys at Fenway.

Oh... if anybody knows the girl that had her hat taken and thrown in the air by some ******* BU fan pass along my apologies to her from at least one member of the Dog Pound community... sometimes I hate BU fans as much as I hate Superfrauds, :/
                      Last edited by quiddlet; 12-05-2009, 09:22 PM.
                      Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

Comment

you are an idiot. enjoy last place.
                        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                          you are an idiot. enjoy last place.
                          thank you, you are a gentleman and a scholar

and that's ninth place, thank you very much
                          Let's go Terriers!

Comment

wrong forum
                            Last edited by stripes99; 12-05-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Good show BU fans. That was fun. See you in January.

BU looked pretty good tonight. They'll be fine at the end of the year.
                              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                              -
                              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                                Good show BU fans. That was fun. See you in January.

BU looked pretty good tonight. They'll be fine at the end of the year.
                                Whatever aspects of BU's game were good tonight can probably be attributed to the fact that they were playing BC and thus an increase in effort (hopefully). Don't see things getting any better from here.

Looks like Muse is back.

Comment

Working...
                                X