Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN vs. MN State Mankato: Where Exactly Are The Speed Traps On 169?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MN vs. MN State Mankato: Where Exactly Are The Speed Traps On 169?

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
    As of the CC series, when it took me 30 minutes to get through St. Peter on Friday night, it most certainly was not.

I think it was supposed to be done a while ago, but I've heard rumors that they won't be able to finish it before winter.
    It opened the Monday after the CC series. They are doing some minor work yet, but it flows through better than ever now.
    Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      10 P.M. both nights. I think one of them is a Wild game, prob. friday.
      Both are Wild games. Friday vs. Ducks and Saturday @ Preds.

Originally posted by Bale View Post
      It opened the Monday after the CC series. They are doing some minor work yet, but it flows through better than ever now.
      I attest. Just drove through there for Thanksgiving. I like how they blocked the center lane so there are only so many spots to turn left [complete with left turn lane].
      Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
      Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

As long as it is still easy to get to Patrick's the center median doesn't bother me.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          As long as it is still easy to get to Patrick's the center median doesn't bother me.
          The best hamburgers I've ever had. Anywhere.
          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

MN will actually read the papers to see what people are saying about them, and then they'll see the standings and crap themselves. After that initial shock, they will become re-focused and determined this weekend, and will crush the University Of Minnesota At Mankato State Technical College A&M For The Gingers.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
              MN needs a sweep. The team needs it to get a little confidence and to start crawling back towards .500 (Gotta get those sweeps against the teams you should be better than). They also need to do it for us long-suffering fans.
              To: a fan of a team who's from our state and won 2 NC's this decade

Hush!
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

Hush!
                Euro, let them think that then maybe all the Gopher fans will jump off a cliff and less arrogant Gopher fan will take their place.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                  Euro, let them think that then maybe all the Gopher fans will jump off a cliff and less arrogant Gopher fan will take their place.
                  Not likely. We're similar to a virus.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Not likely. We're similar to a virus.
                    So in the words of Team America: World Police, you are: AIDS AIDS AIDS

Comment

So in the words of Team America: World Police, you are: AIDS AIDS AIDS
                      Sure. Why not? Better than being associated with Mankato.

Comment

less arrogant Gopher fan will take their place.
                        Good luck with that one.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I have heard that the M Men aren't very happy with the Don, have any gopher fans heard about him being on a VERY hot seat?

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

Hush!
                            Sorry, but we have high expectations, and a few years of mediocrity is suffering for us. (And it was quite a dry spell before those two.)

Comment

I heard McGoff's closed. I've been boycotting Mankato ever since.
                              04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
                              USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
                              I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
                              Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
                              I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

Originally posted by ajoyce02 View Post
                                I heard McGoff's closed. I've been boycotting Mankato ever since.
                                I had been boycotting McGoff's since they stopped carrying Harp Lager.
                                My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Working...
                                X