Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU @ UAA - December 4th/5th

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Is Sarah Palin a hero, traitor, or attention seeker? Do all Alaskans lover or is she an embarassment? Does she follow hockey? Enquiring minds want to know.
    Palin=embarrassment that needs to leave the state that she says she "loves". All that B**** cares about is herself. As far as hockey goes, she's been invited to attend Aces games and has been to one gov cup game that i've known of.
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Is Sarah Palin a hero, traitor, or attention seeker? Do all Alaskans lover or is she an embarassment? Does she follow hockey? Enquiring minds want to know.
      I got bad rep for saying something about Palin before....I got nuthin now
      If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
        Yeah, we hear the same things from Shyiak. But UAA has had a tough schedule. UW, UM and CC on the road, with DU and UND at home. The only team they have competed against who was near them in the standings was Mankato, and they split with them at home. Both teams should be very hungry. Do you know when the Huskies will get into Anchorage?
        They usually leave wednesday afternoon Minnesota time.

Edit: They left this morning.
        Last edited by scsutommyboy; 12-02-2009, 03:30 PM.
        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
          its worth it in my opinion. But anywho is it friday yet? i wanna see some hockey.
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Maybe Lee will live up to his hype this weekend and throw a couple shutouts. Of course, then the team would come back and lose 2 to Colorado, according to Husky fan Roy. Of course, he's more interested in a 3-way with Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman. Would that mean he's be forking nuts?
            Bob is making me concerned
            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Husky Fan Roy View Post
              Gut feeling: Huskies sweep this weekend and then come home and lay an egg against CC next week.
              Why are you always so negative?

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Maybe Lee will live up to his hype this weekend and throw a couple shutouts. Of course, then the team would come back and lose 2 to Colorado, according to Husky fan Roy. Of course, he's more interested in a 3-way with Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman. Would that mean he's be forking nuts?
                Is Mike Lee making you concerned?

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

That was before I knew Tiger had been busted by his wife. Now I'm chasing his sloppy seconds!
                  President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                    Why are you always so negative?
                    You must be rubbing off on me!
                    President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

Well, it twernt me, I have never cared for the woman.
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                        its worth it in my opinion. But anywho is it friday yet? i wanna see some hockey.
                        High school hockey is on every night here!

Also, looks like no Jimmy Buffet's "Volcano" festivities this weekend..

Comment

I remember going red by saying southpark sucked . something like it used to be great but these guys are getting old and full of themselves.

Looks like all we can hope for is a split. Go Seawolves!

http://www.goseawolves.com/ViewArtic...CLID=204842605

The Seawolves met up with the Huskies for one series last season, splitting, 1-3, 2-1 ... In the last 10 meetings (SCSU 8-1-1), the Seawolves have only posted one victory over the Huskies - occurring in their last meeting ... the last four meetings between the two teams were at the Sullivan Arena, while the previous six were at the National Hockey Center ... the Seawolves have not swept SCSU since Jan. 29-30, 1988 (5-2, 8-1- UAA's biggest win) ... UAA's last nine victories in the series were all at the Sully

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            UAA is still in this conference?

Seriously, St. Cloud has split with very good teams like UND & DU on the road and UW & UMD at home...and split with a terrible team like MTU on the road. If the Huskies don't at least split, they're going to be treading water around .500 all season.
                            Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            Contrary to popular opinion, I do know what I'm talking about.
                            Then why did you say SCSU split with UMD? Taking 3 of 4 points in a weekend is not a split. And if Lee's in net, it's as good as a sweep right now.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Maybe Lee will live up to his hype this weekend and throw a couple shutouts.
                              He doesn't need to pull a Chevy on the Gophs... if he gives up 2 one night and 1 the next, he's done his job and put us in a position to sweep.
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Husky Fan Roy View Post
                                That was before I knew Tiger had been busted by his wife. Now I'm chasing his sloppy seconds!
                                I still wanna see Roy go rogue on Palin, while a donkey does Bachman.

Lee has got me more than concerned. He needs a sport psychologist, or maybe just a sporty psychologist.
                                Bob is making me concerned
                                I am the voice of reason

Comment

Working...
                                X