Timmy visits TIMMAY!!! PC at Maine for 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmy visits TIMMAY!!! PC at Maine for 2

I would think split. PC figures out a way to win the game where Beaudry starts and gets bludgeoned in the game where they start Gates. That seems to be a pattern. Couldn't help but notice Maine had a lovely weekend...

(the caveat is, I suck at predicting things)

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Re: Timmy visits TIMMAY!!! PC at Maine for 2

Originally posted by Jon View Post
    I would think split. PC figures out a way to win the game where Beaudry starts and gets bludgeoned in the game where they start Gates. That seems to be a pattern. Couldn't help but notice Maine had a lovely weekend...

(the caveat is, I suck at predicting things)
    i predict car troubles...

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
      i predict car troubles...
      If thats the case I'm going to talk to Campus Auto and Swetts and make sure they hose the flatlander
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        If thats the case I'm going to talk to Campus Auto and Swetts and make sure they hose the flatlander
        Did they need to be told that? Orono is slipping...

Whatever happens, Hokydad will tell us that PC is doing well and the glass is 60% full.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

We'll give you a deal.

Buy one alternator at 'regular' price ($989.21*) and get a 2nd for 10% off!!

*($129.89 with Maine drivers' license)
          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Is that Timmay for Timmy trade still on the table?

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
              Is that Timmay for Timmy trade still on the table?
              Sure. You throw in a laptop, we throw in two alternators....we call it even. Or can we tempt you with two cutie cheerleaders skating aimlessly around the rink ??? (lapdances not included )
              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                Sure. You throw in a laptop, we throw in two alternators....we call it even. Or can we tempt you with two cutie cheerleaders skating aimlessly around the rink ??? (lapdances not included )
                Keep the alternators but you are on to something with the cheerleaders. You do get the Twitter page with the laptop you know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                  Keep the alternators but you are on to something with the cheerleaders. You do get the Twitter page with the laptop you know.
                  I just despise all twiiters, or tweeters or whatever they are.

Comment

Or can we tempt you with two cutie cheerleaders skating aimlessly around the rink ??? (lapdances not included )
                    aimlessly is an understatement... the one that made the trip to portland was certainly fun to look at...

Comment

Jon, what can you tell us about PC this season?

In the 3 game I saw last year, I was not impressed with a single player, like I had been in years past with guys like Goepfert, Wild, Rheault and Omicioli

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                        aimlessly is an understatement... the one that made the trip to portland was certainly fun to look at...
                        Us banished veterans are still waiting for pictorial propf that these two hotties even exist. First pic gets an expense paid trip to Siberia or Providence. .....compliments acs.
                        Last edited by acs64; 11-30-2009, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                          Jon, what can you tell us about PC this season?

In the 3 game I saw last year, I was not impressed with a single player, like I had been in years past with guys like Goepfert, Wild, Rheault and Omicioli
                          It's kind of hard to figure them out. The one constant is Beaudry. He's been very steady. The defense is better at cleaning up his rebounds and the power play and penalty is much better. The offense is maddeningly inconsistent and they are prone to taking penalties at inopportune times. They beat UMASS, UML and Notre Dame and lose to friggin' Dartmouth.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            It's kind of hard to figure them out. The one constant is Beaudry. He's been very steady. The defense is better at cleaning up his rebounds and the power play and penalty is much better. The offense is maddeningly inconsistent and they are prone to taking penalties at inopportune times. They beat UMASS, UML and Notre Dame and lose to friggin' Dartmouth.
                            Dartmouth has alwayz been a tuff out especially in Handover. Must be the inbreeding up there in the New Hampster woods.

Comment

Us banished veterans are still waiting for pictorial propf that these two hotties even exist. First pic gets an expense paid trip to Siberia or Providence. .....compliments acs.
                              I'd provide one, but I'm not sure the wife would like me snappin' photos as they skate by...
                              You know you go to UMaine if...

...you think Bananas is a good name for a giant bear.
                              ...you would riot after hockey games but its too darn cold.
                              ...you think hockey is the only sport that matters.
                              ...you hate UNH.

Comment

Working...
                              X