PDA

View Full Version : Beaver Nation

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Biddco
03-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Watch what you say. B15 might make a Bulldogs Diss song, his street cred would rise immensely.

With himself? Does Bemidji have enough streets to have generate cred?

Dirty
03-08-2010, 10:38 PM

I almost got shanked at Arby's last year.

Runninwiththedogs
03-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Watch what you say. B15 might make a Bulldogs Diss song, his street cred would rise immensely.

I would enjoy that and would like to see him try.

The Rube
03-09-2010, 12:09 AM
I would enjoy that and would like to see him try.

How many words rhyme with "drunk?" :D

MinnesotaNorthStar
03-09-2010, 12:11 AM
With himself? Does Bemidji have enough streets to have generate cred?The town cabbie told us no...

thebrain
03-09-2010, 12:13 AM

Crunk :D

quiddlet
03-09-2010, 12:30 AM

blunck, blunk, brunk, brunke, bunk, bunke, chunk, clunk, crunk, dunc, dunk, flunk, funck, funk, funke, hunk, hunke, juhnke, junk, klunk, kuhnke, monk, munk, plunk, punk, ruhnke, runck, runk, schmunk, schunk, shrunk, shunk, skunk, spunk, strunk, stunk, sunk, trunk, yunk, blue funk, debunk, feed bunk, striped skunk, tree trunk, vandunk, badger skunk, hooded skunk, rooter skunk, spotted skunk, little spotted skunk, pulmonary trunk

thebrain
03-09-2010, 12:31 AM
I almost got shanked at Arby's last year.

There's an Arby's up there now??

thebrain
03-09-2010, 12:33 AM

Paved or unpaved?

The Rube
03-09-2010, 12:43 AM
Honestly, a "thug" from Edina or Minnetonka would have more street cred than anyone from Bemidji.

mcfarljd
03-09-2010, 12:47 AM
The lyrics were all created by me, which is why people listen to the song.

Yes, that is the exact reason why people click the video. It's certainly not to laugh at the chunk kid and his nerdy friend trying to act hard.

The Rube
03-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Darrin O'Brien wrote better lyrics, AND had more street cred.

MinnesotaNorthStar
03-09-2010, 12:55 AM
Darrin O'Brien wrote better lyrics, AND had more street cred.Wow, is that an obscure reference....and true ;) :p

SiouxFanatic
03-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Gotta say, took some guts to put this on the internet. Only an indicator as to how much of a fan this person this.

The kid with the hockey stick reminds of the Star Wars kid though. :p

The Rube
03-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Wow, is that an obscure reference....and true ;) :p

If I know anything, it's obscure pop-culture references. :D

SiouxFanatic
03-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Darrin O'Brien wrote better lyrics, AND had more street cred.
This gave me a good chuckle. lol, Informer!

Beaverfan15
03-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Really? I mean REALLLLLLLY? Like some one said earlier, the song is one of the best rally songs in NCAA history. If you forget about the video and listen to the lyrics? What is so bad about it. The video was rushed to get done, but the song I think was awesome, and apparently so did some other media markets as well. It was not easy to rhyme about a hockey team and community for the 3+ minutes but I thought it turned out very well.

Runninwiththedogs
03-09-2010, 12:28 PM
The kid with the hockey stick reminds of the Star Wars kid though. :p

The kid with the hockey stick is Dirty!!!!

Really? I mean REALLLLLLLY? Like some one said earlier, the song is one of the best rally songs in NCAA history. If you forget about the video and listen to the lyrics? What is so bad about it. The video was rushed to get done, but the song I think was awesome, and apparently so did some other media markets as well. It was not easy to rhyme about a hockey team and community for the 3+ minutes but I thought it turned out very well.

Whoa. Lay off the paint thinner. No one thinks that.

Biddco
03-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Really yes.

bigblue_dl
03-09-2010, 01:01 PM
The kid with the hockey stick is Dirty!!!!

Whoa. Lay off the paint thinner. No one thinks that.
Do you need to see the polar bear thing again?