Niagara, see ya lata!

Huntsville? We'll still hate ya!

We in the Dub now!

bigblue_dl
02-25-2010, 01:50 PM
Beaverfan15: We want a new verse! Or if you're up for it, a whole new song! :D

bigmrg74
02-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Beaverfan15: We want a new verse! Or if you're up for it, a whole new song! :DWe?? whats with all of this We stuff?? You gotta Turd in your pocket?? ;) :D

Beaverfan15
03-08-2010, 07:38 PM
You better believe i'm making a new song, if they advance past this weekend. I allready have a beat made and lyrics written....I'm also doing it as a collaboration.....I'm thinking of using this line..." Cuz this is beaver nation, say that without hesitation, where you golden gophers at? ****, must be hibernatin"

GO BEavers!!!

BeaverFan
03-08-2010, 07:41 PM
You better believe i'm making a new song, if they advance past this weekend. I allready have a beat made and lyrics written....I'm also doing it as a collaboration.....I'm thinking of using this line..." Cuz this is beaver nation, say that without hesitation, where you golden gophers at? ****, must be hibernatin"

GO BEavers!!!

Great! As a fellow BSU student, I look forward to the release.

johnnyredshoes
03-08-2010, 08:05 PM
wow. i probably shoud have read all the posts before I watched the entire thing. thats another 4:19 of my life gone away.

thebrain
03-08-2010, 08:35 PM
wow. i probably shoud have read all the posts before I watched the entire thing. thats another 4:19 of my life gone away.

You wouldn't have done anything worthwhile with that time anyways... :D

Runninwiththedogs
03-08-2010, 08:52 PM

GO BEavers!!!

So, you're a fair-weather fan then.

It pains me to defend the Gophers here, but you have beaten them ONE TIME in how many meetings? in arguably their worst season in EONS. I'm not exactly sure that's anything to crow about. They have these things called NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, ya know.

Will this be an original beat or will you be plagiarizing again?

johnnyredshoes
03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
You wouldn't have done anything worthwhile with that time anyways... :D

very true

bigblue_dl
03-08-2010, 08:57 PM

It pains me to defend the Gophers here, but you have beaten them ONE TIME in how many meetings? in arguably their worst season in EONS. I'm not exactly sure that's anything to crow about. They have these things called NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, ya know.

Wait, how did the Bulldog fans learn about National Championships!?! I thought we were trying to keep that on the down-low.

Dirty
03-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Wait, how did the Bulldog fans learn about National Championships!?! I thought we were trying to keep that on the down-low.

"Womens" hockey

Beaverfan15
03-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Are you serious? You say the Beavers have not beaten the gophers in as many tries, how many times have the gophs even agreed to play bemidji.....and the beat was given credit last year. The lyrics were all created by me, which is why people listen to the song. and as far as the gophers having a bad year, on paper they should be top of the charts with the numerous draft picks. They have better players, but they dont have a better team.

Runninwiththedogs
03-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Are you serious? You say the Beavers have not beaten the gophers in as many tries, how many times have the gophs even agreed to play bemidji.....and the beat was given credit last year. The lyrics were all created by me, which is why people listen to the song. and as far as the gophers having a bad year, on paper they should be top of the charts with the numerous draft picks. They have better players, but they dont have a better team.

I'm not even a Gopher fan, genius.

You should rap about all the h8erz on USCHO, yo.

MinnesotaNorthStar
03-08-2010, 09:18 PM

It's posts like this why I love you, even if you are a Park grad...:D

bigblue_dl
03-08-2010, 09:46 PM
"Womens" hockey
I knew they never should have let them play with transvestite Canadians.

Dirty
03-08-2010, 10:17 PM

Don't take any crap from RWD. Just look at her h8ers post, she obviously doesn't appreciate your uber talent. You should make a song for her to Hey Jealousy.

Runninwiththedogs
03-08-2010, 10:18 PM
I knew they never should have let them play with transvestite Canadians.

No, stupid.

Transvestite EUROPEANS.

Dirty
03-08-2010, 10:24 PM
No, stupid.

Transvestite EUROPEANS.

Mulleted Transvestite Eurasians.

BeaverFan
03-08-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm not even a Gopher fan, genius.

You should rap about all the h8erz on USCHO, yo.

Watch what you say. B15 might make a Bulldogs Diss song, his street cred would rise immensely.