Tech at Wisconsin: Prune Juice and Broken Hips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech at Wisconsin: Prune Juice and Broken Hips

So are the Badgers going to cart that old guy out of his nursing home again, so they can still use illegal signs?

Tech will probably lose, but we will still go out on state street and bed some badger women, so all will be good.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Re: Tech at Wisconsin: Prune Juice and Broken Hips

Yessir, its that time of year again, when Tekkies come out of the woodwork to ***** and moan about Phil.

Where can I go to donate the tissue boxes?
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Tech will probably lose, but we will still go out on state street and bed some badger women, so all will be good.
      No Tech student has ever gotten laid in the history of that university. It's like a sexual black hole.
      Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
        No Tech student has ever gotten laid in the history of that university. It's like a sexual black hole.
        The place is a sausage fest. I see four options:

1) Your statement is correct.
        2) The laws of Supply and Demand dictate that the very few women that exist in Houghton are too exhausted to finish school.
        3) Well... I feel like I should let you guys fill in the blank on option number three. Suffice it to say, you could use a different color at the end of your post, and its not pink.
        4) That comment I made about donating tissue boxes? They might not be using them while they cry about Phil and his signs. How much hand lotion do they sell per capita in Houghton?
        Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 11-28-2009, 11:42 PM.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I don't understand. I may be hammered off my ***, but I'm pretty sure I said that I will be bedding badger women next weekend, which has nothing to do with the lack of women at tech. (I live in the twin cities by the way, so lack of chicks is not much of a problem) Anyone who seems to think that I wasn't able to find ladies at tech is much mistaken. I have stories that i'll tell in person.

Tech sweeps
          Badgers **** bambi's dead mom
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I don't understand. I may be hammered off my ***, but I'm pretty sure I said that I will be bedding badger women next weekend, which has nothing to do with the lack of women at tech. (I live in the twin cities by the way, so lack of chicks is not much of a problem) Anyone who seems to think that I wasn't able to find ladies at tech is much mistaken. I have stories that i'll tell in person.

Tech sweeps
            Finding ladies and bedding ladies are two different things.
            Don't you bed livestock?
            Last edited by badgerhawk; 11-29-2009, 08:45 AM.
            If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Prune Juice and Broken Hips?

The Badgers are having a Chris Chelios night?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Wisconsin sweeps.

Go Blue...wait, they suck this year.

Go...'Cats?
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Should be a Badger sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                    Should be a Badger sweep.
                    I hate when people say stuff like this... total jinx.

Split.
                    Originally posted by solovsfett
                    To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Wisconsin takes three points, the refs take $500 each to ensure a Tech tie one night, bigblue_dl takes home a 17 year old (who may or may not be ctf), and some bicth doesn't take my hat this year because I'm staying the * away.
                      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                        Wisconsin takes three points, the refs take $500 each to ensure a Tech tie one night, bigblue_dl takes home a 17 year old (who may or may not be ctf), and some bicth doesn't take my hat this year because I'm staying the * away.
                        I don't know if I necessarily approve of this idea. -ctf (who's too lazy to log on to her own account so is taking over PB's for the time being)

Tech sweeps
                        I really do expect to hear these stories.
                        Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                        Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                          I don't know if I necessarily approve of this idea. -ctf (who's too lazy to log on to her own account so is taking over PB's for the time being)

I really do expect to hear these stories.
                          The ones I heard (and verified by ShirtlessGuy) are hilarious.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            The ones I heard (and verified by ShirtlessGuy) are hilarious.
                            Looks like we're going to have to have story time at 2 AM.
                            Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                            Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                              Looks like we're going to have to have story time at 2 AM.
                              Make that 2:15am and you may have a deal. 2am we'll just be leaving the bar.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X