Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 91: It's Blizzard Season... isn't it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 91: It's Blizzard Season... isn't it?

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
    The other day something made me think of your father and I was curious how he was doing. I thought about asking but didn't want to be nosey. Good Luck
    Yeah he just went into the VA for a check up, I bet he is ****ed he is getting admitted. They keep saying he will be out tomorrow and HE thinks he will be driving himself home. Clown. I love him, but he is a clown.

That is awesome ewe!!!
    www.karenwingerphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      What size are you now? Just an XXL instead of XXXL?
      No - still an XXXL,
      But! Everywhere I go in the mill is three full flights of stairs. Between the stairs, the 82 degree temp and no where decent to each lunch within eight miles, I'll be a petite by June of '10.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
        I was downsized the day before my fiftieth.
        Hang in there 'ewe. I landed on my feet, and I'm confident you will too.
        The year I turned 30 was by far the worst year of my life. At times I wish I could go back and change things but then I wouldn't be where I am today. Things happen for a reason.

A small trouble is like a pebble. Hold it too close to your eye and it fills the whole world and puts everything out of focus. Hold it at a proper distance and it can be examined and properly classified. Throw it at your feet and it can be seen in its true setting, just one more tiny bump on the pathway of life.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by winger View Post
          Yeah he just went into the VA for a check up, I bet he is ****ed he is getting admitted. They keep saying he will be out tomorrow and HE thinks he will be driving himself home. Clown. I love him, but he is a clown.
          So apparently you're a chip off the old block. I seem to recall you posting a picture of a rodeo clown who looked alot like you.

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
          No - still an XXXL,
          But! Everywhere I go in the mill is three full flights of stairs. Between the stairs, the 82 degree temp and no where decent to each lunch within eight miles, I'll be a petite by June of '10.
          So you're going to be Brent's twin (tall and really skinny)? One Brent is more then enough.
          Last edited by CollegeHockeyAddict; 12-01-2009, 03:06 PM.
          I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I got called in an hour ago for a random drug test again. It was only three weeks ago (11/9), the last time I was called. I wonder if they know something that I don't know.
            Gee if they do it would be nice if you could've known to enjoy it!

Originally posted by winger View Post
            In other news, my dad is getting admitted for emergency surgery!!! Hooray!! (sarcastic hooray)

He should be fine, but its been a tough year, I like to worry and he is a parapalegic which just adds all sorts of fun to any sort of medical procedure and I am not sure which hospital he is at (some VA either JP or West Roxbury of course no place close like Brockton).

I am ready for 2010, i have been ready since like may.
            Good Luck Papa winger!!

Originally posted by gmann View Post
            The year I turned 30 was by far the worst year of my life. At times I wish I could go back and change things but then I wouldn't be where I am today. Things happen for a reason.

A small trouble is like a pebble. Hold it too close to your eye and it fills the whole world and puts everything out of focus. Hold it at a proper distance and it can be examined and properly classified. Throw it at your feet and it can be seen in its true setting, just one more tiny bump on the pathway of life.
            You have posted this before and I really like it!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
              Dutch women are gorgeous.
              And slutty.
              BigPieps: Nathan > few million others
              BigPieps: Once again, Nathan speaks the truth.
              GreatLakerMohawk: Bill Smith is a ******.
              GreatLakerMohawk: Why do you question Nathan? He knows what's up. F-cking listen already.
              GreatLakerMohawk: Nathan appears to be the only smart one here. Again.

Join us for Wild Discussion at Hockey Wilderness.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                And slutty.
                It's a win/win thing.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                  Hey, who died and made you Master Po? You're supposed to be Grass Hopper. And remember, when you can grab the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to leave.

And frankly, that won't be soon enough.

sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

I simply cannot imagine a worse commercial than the current KitKat commercial. The last thing I want to do while watching TV is listen to people eat food - one of the worst noises EVER.
                    sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                    streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                    TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Get this thread to the Hall of Fame:

http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=663

http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=651

http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=646

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                        I simply cannot imagine a worse commercial than the current KitKat commercial. The last thing I want to do while watching TV is listen to people eat food - one of the worst noises EVER.
                        Look at the positive. Your husband has a chance at getting commercial work.
                        I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                          Hey, who died and made you Master Po? You're supposed to be Grass Hopper. And remember, when you can grab the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to leave.

And frankly, that won't be soon enough.

Master Po: [after easily defeating the boy in combat] Ha, ha, never assume because a man has no eyes he cannot see. Close your eyes. What do you hear?
                          ASaaG: I hear the water, I hear the birds.
                          Master Po: Do you hear your own heartbeat?
                          ASaaG: No.
                          Master Po: Do you hear the grasshopper that is at your feet?
                          ASaaG: [looking down and seeing the insect] Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
                          Master Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?
                          ASaaG - I am a DU fan and therefore I am a couple fries short of a happy meal.

sigpic

Comment

That thread is the "Arrested Development" of the board.
                            R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

That thread is the "Arrested Development" of the board.
                              Hokydad is Tobias.
                              Seriously, UnhCat07 makes my day.
                              Last edited by Jon; 12-01-2009, 04:14 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Anyway, I was up by my desk this morning (cuz I'm temporarily relocated to my client's desk on another flooe while she's on maternity leave) and I noticed an envelope on my chair. It was a $100 gift certificate to hottie bartender's restaurant as a thank you for taking his daughter out that night. W00t!! Lemon Drops for a month!!
                                a month? Christ, stock up and try to take him home.

Dutch women are gorgeous.
                                and this one was no exception. It started out with her asking if we could trade hats (I was wearing a Vikings Santa hat and she had on some beret thing) and then she apparently liked my dry sarcastic humor and not caring attitude.

I'll send her your way, GLM.
                                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X