Timid Timmay vs. Midget McDonald for a single

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timid Timmay vs. Midget McDonald for a single

Stuffed with Thanksgiving's delights, the omni-potent Bearz take on the River Hawks at Lowell. Maine seems to be taking strides in the right direction, though much work still is required. Lowell, though suffering a set back to the Fryers (or Alternators if you prefer), has been setting the college hawkey world on its ear. The only question remaining.....which UMass team is the best in the whole wide world ???????????

Too much run and gun for the flat footed Bearz this friday. That rip-it-out-of-the-zone-tag-it-into-the-opposite-zone offense employed by the Blaiser is a little like watching chickens with their heads cut off. (Not that I've ever witnessed such an atrocity). But its entirely effective when you're not used to seeing it. Darling could keep it close if he's on his game....once he gaks the first one up, its ovah...........UML 5 ME 2.
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Re: Timid Timmay vs. Midget McDonald for a single

I see another Maine matchup that is drawing simply astounding interest.

Comment

Better watchout with the strong language...I used the angry migdet for the blazer last year and got a non-paid week's worth of vac from the board. His mom or him must patrol the board for height sensitive comments. Dang Napeleons......we should send him a nice hat, puffy shirt and french coat to complete the image along with a bottle of coffebrandy ........
      Well if history holds....Maine usually comes out flat and fat after a holiday and lays an egg. So I would say 4-2 or 5-2 UML.....timid is doing his January-February swoon early this year so he can load up the excuse gun and start with his favorite quotes-excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by MEFANinLA View Post
        Better watchout with the strong language...I used the angry migdet for the blazer last year and got a non-paid week's worth of vac from the board. His mom or him must patrol the board for height sensitive comments. Dang Napeleons......we should send him a nice hat, puffy shirt and french coat to complete the image along with a bottle of coffebrandy ........
        Well if history holds....Maine usually comes out flat and fat after a holiday and lays an egg. So I would say 4-2 or 5-2 UML.....timid is doing his January-February swoon early this year so he can load up the excuse gun and start with his favorite quotes-excuses.
        Too bad, but I own the board....so exactly how are "they" gonna do that ? Even better, why would they want to ?

Comment

Lowell 6 Maine 1.

Comment

Originally posted by MEFANinLA View Post
            timid is doing his January-February swoon early this year so he can load up the excuse gun and start with his favorite quotes-excuses.
            If only Sweetland, Purcell and Bishop were still with the team! By the way, do any of them have grandchildren yet?

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
              Too bad, but I own the board....so exactly how are "they" gonna do that ? Even better, why would they want to ?
              Blaise is a midget so I see no problem with the thread title

Haven't seen Maine at all this season. How are they on the road?
              Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                Blaise is a midget so I see no problem with the thread title

Haven't seen Maine at all this season. How are they on the road?
                Chitty

Just ask Union, UMA and UHN

Comment

UML 7 Maine 1 ... Maine is going into a HORNETS NEST on Friday after the 'Hawks lost to Providence......Too much speed and UML has Maine's number of late....

Comment

Originally posted by mainescores View Post
                    UML has Maine's number of late....
                    Never thought I'd hear those words, but I like it.

Comment

UML 7 Maine 1 ... Maine is going into a HORNETS NEST on Friday after the 'Hawks lost to Providence......Too much speed and UML has Maine's number of late....
                      There will be about 100 students at Tsongas on Friday. It will be like going to a game at Volpe

I'm going to do my best to get there as I hate Maine. So many beatings back in the day.
                      Let's go Lowell.

Comment

UML 7 Maine 1 ....Too much speed and UML has Maine's number of late....
                        Who doesn't?

Comment

Lowell gets revenge by making the Bears use the parking lot as the locker room and then thrashes Maine 16-0.

Comment

Lowell needs to right the ship immediately. I'm not really sure why they seemingly played flat on Friday, but I'd like to think the response tonight will be pretty harsh on Maine.
                            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                              Lowell needs to right the ship immediately. I'm not really sure why they seemingly played flat on Friday, but I'd like to think the response tonight will be pretty harsh on Maine.
                              It's going to be very difficult for Maine to win this one. If Darling plays well, it's possible. If the River Hawks had beaten PC on Tuesday, the Bears would stand more of a chance tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X