PDA

View Full Version : Two WCHA Turkeys: Michigan Tech at Mankato, November 27-28

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

Boosh
11-25-2009, 03:07 PM
What are you trying to say? We shouldn't have done that? I was drunk, bigblue was really drunk...***** happens ;)

No, I'm saying it was hilarious and way more offensive than anything that has been said here, so she should settle down :D

retrorunner
11-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Look dip **** I don't appreciate you bringing me into this discussion. Maybe you should look at your own self first and not throw stones. Pretty sure that I have a good dental plan and all of my teeth.

Pretty sensitive, thin skin for posting on USCHO. Maybe I struck a cord...

Goon
11-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Pretty sensitive, thin skin for posting on USCHO. Maybe I struck a cord...

No dumb *** you didn't strike a cord... There is probably a reason your rep is all red.

retrorunner
11-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Without a doubt. The only crossing done in this thread is retrorunner's crossdressing.

C'mon Dirty, I expectes something more cunning that that. Work on some new material and get back to us.

retrorunner
11-25-2009, 03:34 PM
No dumb *** you didn't strike a cord... There is probably a reason your rep is all red.

Oh no! In the name of god and Sarah Palin, my reputation is in the red! How can I live with the shame and guilt? OK OK I repent Goon--I repent!

Dirty
11-25-2009, 03:43 PM
C'mon Dirty, I expectes something more cunning that that. Work on some new material and get back to us.

I'd really rather not. I have better things to do.

Twitch Boy
11-25-2009, 03:46 PM
At least no one here lives in Anchorage...

...wait a minute...

SiouxTechie
11-25-2009, 06:01 PM
ST, for as boring as Houghton is, you sure seem to like being here ;)

I do love being in Houghton! You guys are awesome! I never said anything about it being boring, I just said Fargo has more things to do.

Anyways.... back to what this thread is about! I just found out that I won't be getting my car back until Friday. As of yet, there is no time period, just Friday. I'm going to punch someone in the face if I don't get to watch any hockey on Friday at all, so bigblue and Yager can still count me in :)

bigblue_dl
11-25-2009, 06:13 PM
I do love being in Houghton! You guys are awesome! I never said anything about it being boring, I just said Fargo has more things to do.

Anyways.... back to what this thread is about! I just found out that I won't be getting my car back until Friday. As of yet, there is no time period, just Friday. I'm going to punch someone in the face if I don't get to watch any hockey on Friday at all, so bigblue and Yager can still count me in :)
Ok, we'll still be expecting you then. ;)
May I suggest using a hammerpunch? Sloe Gin would approve.

MinnesotaNorthStar
11-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Actually, in Mankato, it is Mettler's
:D

I need to get there one of these days.

Wisconsin is better. Just a short list, but we don't have stupid deposit, have more and stronger alcohol, and ctf doesn't live here.

Edit: Your state sucks too.There's nothing that Wisconsin is better then. Even the UP is slightly better then Wisconsin.

Filling sandbags doesn't count as "a lot". :pDid you see how many sandbags were being filled? I'd call it a lot.

Grand Forks > Fargo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Houghton> Wisconsin. :D

SiouxTechie
11-25-2009, 06:34 PM
:Grand Forks > Fargo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Houghton> Wisconsin. :D

Grand Forks is only better than Fargo because they have RED PEPPER :D

Wahoo
11-25-2009, 06:39 PM
So yeah, how about some hockey talk instead of all this nonsense?

SiouxTechie
11-25-2009, 06:43 PM

No thanks! That's not as much fun :D

crazytechfan
11-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Wahoo, as made obvious from your post count, you wouldn't be involved in hockey talk anyways.
;)
Plus, it's not Friday yet. Or is Thursday the day? Meh, I never really contribute anyways.

MinnesotaNorthStar
11-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Grand Forks is only better than Fargo because they have RED PEPPER :DAnd Sioux hockey. The lack of NDSU is a big boost for the city as well...

And of course I have to give a shout out to Rumor's and tRock. :D

Boosh
11-25-2009, 06:56 PM
There's nothing that Wisconsin is better then. Even the UP is slightly better then Wisconsin.

Wow. What UP have you been visiting? At least most people in Wisconsin don't drink Old Milwaukee. And have jobs

SiouxTechie
11-25-2009, 06:59 PM
And Sioux hockey. The lack of NDSU is a big boost for the city as well... :D

Touche.

Biddco
11-25-2009, 07:21 PM

Whats hockey? :confused:

The Incredible Gulk
11-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Wow. What UP have you been visiting? At least most people in Wisconsin don't drink Old Milwaukee. And have jobs

QFT

I hope you enjoy your cranberries this Thanksgiving, they probably came from Wisconsin. Oh, and if you drink beer you can most likely thank Wisconsin for that too.

At least the UP and Wisconsin have trees.:p

MinnesotaNorthStar
11-25-2009, 08:20 PM
At least the UP and Wisconsin have trees.:pAnd yet....it's still Wisconsin and the UP. So you still lose. :D