PDA

View Full Version : Two WCHA Turkeys: Michigan Tech at Mankato, November 27-28

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

The Rube
11-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Is PB already a member? -ctf (who is too lazy to log off of PB's account and log onto her own)

No. He hasn't applied, nor has he submitted a rant for consideration. Right now, the club has 4 permanent members:

Me (obviously)
Bakunin
Sloe Gin
Twitch Boy

Painted_Bandit
11-29-2009, 06:38 PM
No. He hasn't applied, nor has he submitted a rant for consideration. Right now, the club has 4 permanent members:

Me (obviously)
Bakunin
Sloe Gin
Twitch Boy

I feel as if he should probably become a member. If you're near him during either of the games, and Tech plays like their normal selves, I'm sure that will be apparent to you.

The Rube
11-29-2009, 06:39 PM
I feel as if he should probably become a member. If you're near him during either of the games, and Tech plays like their normal selves, I'm sure that will be apparent to you.

We have our eye on him, to be sure, but we don't force members into the Club. And the rants must be natural. We don't like pre-meditated rants. It has to come from the heart.

Painted_Bandit
11-29-2009, 06:40 PM
We have our eye on him, to be sure, but we don't force members into the Club. And the rants must be natural. We don't like pre-meditated rants. It has to come from the heart.

I'm sure most of his rants come from the heart. Now, you may see me rant, however, I don't feel as if I would make a good member, as I'm still optimistic a good majority of the time.

Dirty
11-29-2009, 06:42 PM
When the U.S. lost to Belarus(?), I was so mad I left my sick dad at the game without a ride home. Does this qualify me?

Painted_Bandit
11-29-2009, 06:42 PM
When the U.S. lost to Belarus(?), I was so mad I left my sick dad at the game without a ride home. Does this qualify me?

I'd certainly hope so.
You're a terrible, terrible man.

The Rube
11-29-2009, 06:58 PM

No. You didn't rant. Now, normally, your rants would get you in, but they didn't involve hockey (more specifically, your team). Therefore, we cannot consider you for membership at this time.

Twitch Boy
11-29-2009, 07:01 PM
No. You didn't rant. Now, normally, your rants would get you in, but they didn't involve hockey (more specifically, your team). Therefore, we cannot consider you for membership at this time.

Dirty, lose to Mankato in OT on a silly turnover in your own zone after having tied it with the goalie pulled, then crash your car into a light post on the way home. Do what comes naturally. You'll be a shoo-in.

Beer Pong Horn
11-29-2009, 07:01 PM
I'd certainly hope so.
You're a terrible, terrible man.

Okay, one or two posts under PB's name = acceptable. This is ridiculous. :p

The Rube
11-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Dirty, lose to Mankato in OT on a silly turnover in your own zone after having tied it with the goalie pulled, then crash your car into a light post on the way home. Do what comes naturally. You'll be a shoo-in.

He won't have to do what comes naturally. He'll be dead.

Painted_Bandit
11-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Okay, one or two posts under PB's name = acceptable. This is ridiculous. :p

My apologies. :p

Dirty
11-29-2009, 07:22 PM
I've had so many rants, I shouldn't even need to lobby. Therefore I will not. If I'm not included in this little group, it is only because of Brent's sheer ignorance.

The Rube
11-29-2009, 07:26 PM
I've had so many rants, I shouldn't even need to lobby. Therefore I will not. If I'm not included in this little group, it is only because of Brent's sheer ignorance.

Like I said, non-hockey related. :p

Otherwise, like me, you'd be an instant HOFer. :)

MinnesotaNorthStar
11-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Like I said, non-hockey related. :p

Otherwise, like me, you'd be an instant HOFer. :)Having heard a hockey rant from him...he should be in. :p

Yager
11-29-2009, 11:44 PM
For those not participating via facebook, here is my take on the weekend:

Tickets: $18
Hotel: $70
Gas: $90
Driving Time To Mankato: 12 hours
T-Day break time lost: 2 days
Pride: Gone

Leaving Mankato: PRICELESS