Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subway Holiday Classic (Miami, North Dakota, tOSU, Bemidji)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Subway Holiday Classic (Miami, North Dakota, tOSU, Bemidji)

That guy really needs to prance his way into a beating.

Sioux...................
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Speaking of bands, is the UND band going to be in attendance this weekend? I sure hope not....
      Application for Admission to the WCHA:
      http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
      Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
      Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
      Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
      All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        He's in the band. There's a 75% chance he doesn't know what offsides is.

Sioux............................
        All I need to know is that MANY > ZERO, as in, the MANY goals scored by the Redhawks are GREATER THAN the ZERO goals scored by the Farting Saps.

Redhawks peck the eyes out of the SioUX and eat their livers for dessert (after a main course of the beaver).
        Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

So you don't know what offsides is. Not surprising in the least. I really don't expect any Miami fan to actually know anything about hockey. It's just not reasonable to expect that of them. I still don't believe the Hurricanes have a hockey team. It's all just an illusion.

Sioux......................
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
            All I need to know is that MANY > ZERO, as in, the MANY goals scored by the Redhawks are GREATER THAN the ZERO goals scored by the Farting Saps.

Redhawks peck the eyes out of the SioUX and eat their livers for dessert (after a main course of the beaver).
            Tuba < Women
            Great moments...are born from great opportunity.
            THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

I still don't believe the Hurricanes have a hockey team. It's all just an illusion.
              It's only Monday and already you wish the upcoming Redhawk massacre of the Fainting Slugs is just an illusion? Please don't pee your pants until Saturday so we can all see it on TV!

Hawks..................

Comment

It's only Monday and already you wish the upcoming Redhawk massacre of the Fainting Slugs is just an illusion? Please don't pee your pants until Saturday so we can all see it on TV!
                It's not Dirty's pee that you have to worry about. It's his feces.
                He once clogged a toilet in a Duluth hotel room so bad that an old man in a tuxedo had to come from the maintenance staff with a plunger to fix it.
                And that, my friends, is a true story.

To this day, I'm not sure why he was in a tux. But he was!
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Hawks..................
                  So you enjoy seeing people peeing? Strange, but whatever floats your boat I guess. This does explain why you don't know much about hockey though. USCHO just isn't the typical website you'd visit. I do have one request though; Please don't share your Internet Favorites with us. Thanks.

Sioux................
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Dirty,

I just received your e-mail asking for a list of links to my favorite sites. I hope the links I've provided meet your standards. However, I don't understand why you try to hide your preferences from the rest of the forum... we already know about you, the maintenance man, and the plunger.

Sincerely,

RHBM

Hawks..............

Comment

There's nothing more original than copying a post from five minutes earlier. No wonder you're stuck in the band.

Sioux Roshambo Hurricanes
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Dirty,

I just received your e-mail asking for a list of links to my favorite sites. I hope the links I've provided meet your standards. However, I don't understand why you try to hide your preferences from the rest of the forum... we already know about you, the maintenance man, and the plunger.

Sincerely,

RHBM

Hawks..............
                        Band Geeks Gone Wild?
                        Great moments...are born from great opportunity.
                        THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

Has Bemidji managed to get taxis that operate after 3 PM yet?

If we're going to talk about games from last year again, UND scored 7 goals on Chevy and knocked him out of the game twice.

Sioux am Become Death, Destroyer of Teams.

Do they have any trees in nodak yet or do they just have dirty, smelly, sugar beets?

The only difference between dirty and a gopher fan is he actually has a team to back his fat mouth.

Why dont you eat some of your sugar beet pie you dirty beet farmer
                          BEAVER FEVER!

Comment

Originally posted by bsubuffs33 View Post
                            Do they have any trees in nodak yet or do they just have dirty, smelly, sugar beets?

The only difference between dirty and a gopher fan is he actually has a team to back his fat mouth.

Why dont you eat some of your sugar beet pie you dirty beet farmer
                            Yes

There's one more thing. Unlike Bemidji, we're fans of teams that have won something that matters.

If you'll jump in Lake Bemidji. I'll think about it.

Sioux Pelt the Beavers even though they don't play each other
                            Last edited by Dirty; 11-23-2009, 09:10 PM.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

huh I didnt know that Miami had a hockey team. From their scores I thought they were playing soccer. By many do you mean 1?
                              BEAVER FEVER!

Comment

Yes

There's one more thing. Unlike Bemidji, we're fans of teams that have won something that matters.

If you'll jump in Lake Bemidji. I'll think about it.

Sioux Pelt the Beavers even though they don't play each other

It so happens I will be rooting for the Sioux this weekend while wearing one of my two Sioux hats. In fact I am counting the days until I get to go visit the "Palace" that the Ralph is. Plus I am smart enough to know TRUE Sioux fans aren't kissy face with gopher fans like yourself.
                                BEAVER FEVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X