Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subway Holiday Classic (Miami, North Dakota, tOSU, Bemidji)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Subway Holiday Classic (Miami, North Dakota, tOSU, Bemidji)

Originally posted by Nate86 View Post
    Is there not only one main entrance to the Ralph where the ticket office is and sioux shop, then it opens up into a concorse around the rink once you go through the gates? I could be wrong on that but last time I was there that's all I saw.
    There are five main entrances/exits to REA:

http://www.theralph.com/asp/default.asp?p=228

That's not counting the exit through the Olympic rink on the side either.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

For your Info St. Cloud last time I checked hasn't been to the Frozen Four ever.
      Celebrating meaningless events makes you a St. Cloud copycat. If you want to keep celebrating this "accomplishments" though, I guess I really can't stop you. Be thankful you have UND coming to your crappy new arena or else you wouldn't even be able to sell it out. Unless they are playing a real school like UND no one cares about Bemidji. Heck even the linesman don't care and refuse to show up!

Sioux Slaughter Everyone.
      Last edited by Dirty; 11-23-2009, 03:15 PM.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
        Ok here's the deal, You sioux fans can run your mouth and talk crap all you want.

Fact is if you honestly believe UND will blow out Miami your extremely Nieve and have tunnel vision. And if you believe Bemidji will as well then the same applies.

Here is the deal, Miami is the #1 team in the country for a reason. They have yet to lose a game in regulation and have 1 loss all year. They have played a tough schedule ( #4 in the PWR for what thats worth right now ) and Miami has gone into hostile buildings already this year and won.

Now I have a tremendous amount of respect for UND and what I usually say about them is with tounge and cheek because they are the program you want to be like and where Miami is trying to get and stay at.

Now Miami may lose both games this weekend or they may win both, we don't know but I can say with a great deal of confidence both games will be extremely competitive hockey games and great to watch.

So all this BS going on is starting to get childish and unless you have more proof than crap that happen last year or in years past then move on. Fact is we are playing this game now and not last year or years past so history doesnt mean crap on saturday.

Bash me if you want, atleast I am keeping it real on this post. It is what it is, and I am all for supporting your program and you should. But be realistic atleast and support your comment.

Good luck to all 4 teams I hope its a great weekend of hockey like I anticipate.
        Your new to this right?

This is a UND game discusssion thread. We smack talk. What do you expect?

Oh, and I believe you mean to say we're "NAIVE"?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Celebrating meaningless events makes you a St. Cloud copycat. If you want to keep celebrating this "accomplishments" though, I guess I really can't stop you. Be thankful you have UND coming to your crappy new arena or else you wouldn't even be able to sell it out. Unless they are playing a real school like UND no one cares about Bemidji. Heck even the linesman don't care and refuse to show up!

Sioux Slaughter Everyone.
          It's too bad your one of the few that feel that way about Bemidji, If nobody cared about the program why was it a pretty unanamous vote to let them into the WCHA with nobody opposed. Bemidji State has sold out at the Glas this year nearly all of there games, and you should know that UND has not played there this year. For the linesman not showing up, I'm not sure what your talking about, but the Beavers are doing pretty good without them if that's the case.

Comment

Nate, don't take Dirty too seriously.
            He's always joking and trolling for fun.
            Welcome to the board, and if you haven't noticed already, I'll think you'll find that the vast majority of UND fans are also BSU fans unless they are playing the Sioux.

Good luck this weekend.
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
              Good luck this weekend.
              Those are fighting words...........
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                Make note to self. Remind UND fans and players to wear sunglasses that weekend. The glare from BSU's F4 championship ring ceremony will be bright. Very bright.
                Questions:
                1. So you've resorted to giving out rings for Frozen Four appearances now? You'll be St. Cloud with a newer rink. Congrats.
                1. I suggest you read this page:

http://www.readingcomprehensionconne...com/lesson.php

It's a shame though, that there's no beginner level. It says "F4 Championship Rings," not appearance rings... Please, again, click on that link above and save us all your further humiliation...
                2. How many sides of the arena have seats been built on so far?
                Three (last time I was at the BREC construction site), but they've got 10 months fo finish off the rest of the construction.
              • Will you still have the card table set up to sell Beaver jerseys, shirts, sweatshirts, pucks, etc.?
              Believe it or not, it will have a BSU shop!
            • Will there still be only one entrance to the arena to keep the "In Case of Fire....You'll Die" charm of the Glas?
            • Will the first row of seats give you a wonderful view of the boards?
            • You know, you're trying to be funny, but you have to make fun of something that everyone loves (like the DECC, or maybe Wrigley Field, or some classic building that has its own faults), but everyone here knows that the Glas sucks. My point? You're not funny, and you're failing miserably at making fun of BSU's rink. It's a dump, and it's in its last year.
              Sioux scalp crappy Ohio schools, beat up Beavers just for fun
              Now that is funny.
              Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
              B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
              CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
              ECAC:
              HEA: UMass
              NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
              Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Welcome to the board, and if you haven't noticed already, I'll think you'll find that the vast majority of UND fans are also BSU fans unless they are playing the Sioux.

Good luck this weekend.
                Stop lying to Nate-Nate-Bo-Bate, Bemidji blows. I can't believe all the schools were foolish enough to let these clowns into the WCHA. They win two games and they think it means they actually matter. They don't and never will. Winning a bunch of DVII and Black College National Championships means nothing. When they won all these championships back in the stone age, could any of their opponents actually skate? Or did they have to push chairs around the rink so they didn't fall down? No wonder Bemidj won, the Edina PeeWee "B" team could've won those championships.

Sioux Sleep through weekend. Still win both games.
                Last edited by Dirty; 11-23-2009, 03:46 PM.
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I think you are all ignoring the simple facts of the weekend:

On Friday, the Redhawks get to devour some beaver while the Sioux are munching on some nuts. After a night like that, I think it's obvious the Redhawks will come out on top.

Redhawks eat Beaver and like it.
                  Redhawks channel Redskins and scalp the Fleeing Sissies.

Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                    Make note to self. Remind UND fans and players to wear sunglasses that weekend. The glare from BSU's F4 championship ring ceremony will be bright. Very bright.
                    We're used to championship rings at UND...so, I don't think that will be a distraction.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

i can't get past the astounding stupidity of carter camper's name to objectively look at the miami vs. sioux game

sioux will win both nights

Comment

For your Info St. Cloud last time I checked hasn't been to the Frozen Four ever. What does ripping on the Glas do for you?? Just because Bemidji wasn't given a gift like North Dakota for their building doesn't mean it won't be a state of the art facility. Maybe you should go to www.bemidjievents.com and check out what the new rink will look like so at least you'll have your answers!Is there not only one main entrance to the Ralph where the ticket office is and sioux shop, then it opens up into a concourse around the rink once you go through the gates? I could be wrong on that but last time I was there that's all I saw.
                        pssst.... hey nate, I think the St. Cloud reference is to show you Bemidji hasn't won anything yet, just like St. Cloud..... hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          We're used to championship rings at UND...so, I don't think that will be a distraction.
                          True. However, once the nickname goes away all those rings will have to be returned to replace the Sioux logo with a sugar beet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck this weekend.
                            BSU Games against UND are always great games!!! Why aren't we playing UND this year? Good luck also, should be a great weekend of Hockey!!!

Comment

Let's be serious. Bemidji isn't going to win anything this year except for the pathetic CHA and is that really worthy of any kind of celebration? I didn't think so. They may as well have made up rings for their F4 appearance last year because it's never going to happen again.

Sioux [fill in blank]
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Working...
                                X