PDA

View Full Version : Plattsburgh Obliterates Fredonia in 10-2 Massacre on the Ice

Pages : 1 2 [3]

norm1909
11-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Hummm..... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHlopjHepEw&NR=1):p

zamboney
11-23-2009, 11:41 PM
DING! Fifth and final round comes an end. Both jousters came out swinging hard. BB calm, rational, apologizing to all posters...a touch of self deprecation...espousing loyalty to the Buff team...maybe to lull Remy into a false sense of security...then swinging for the fences..highlighting a few of the more hyperbolic Platty fan's posts...then the knockdown

You out weigh me by at least a "country mile". Have fun trying to twist that one! Bet trying to fight us would make you feel like a man.

That had to hurt.

To his credit Remy got up after the 8 count. Launching a somewhat personal flurry with

And no moron its not a mall cop...its called a state correctional facility...you know where your b/f bubba lives....he said you sure do have a perty mouth... ba-da ding ding ding ding ding ding ding....
Gotta love that Plattsburgh courtship chatter.

And a flurry of verbal jabs with

the classless behavior of some of YOUR students with their goonish acts...puts a real damper on your program

From where we sat we thought the "diapers" in the stands by the Platty fans beat "damper on your program"" so BB won that exchange.
Finally some unsportsmanlike conduct by BB after the bell..lashing out with

Does your wife know your up this late trash talking a college kid on a Hockey Board?

Ewww bringing up the wife...right up there with ear biting in the annals of the game. Very unprofessional. Yet..by split decision the Winnah! BB. PSU's wildness allowed BB to control the pace and land the more telling blows. Rematch??

joeyc3402
11-24-2009, 06:54 AM
Can anyone Photoshop a Bengal and a Cardinal onto these pictures? Thanks.

http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2007-02/dog-pee-upside-down.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Dn9PVeD8ezA/Rboi9IjZqyI/AAAAAAAAAEk/1TGI_2r-Cyw/s400/dog+pee.jpg

Now go ahead and debate which dog should wear which colors

norm1909
11-24-2009, 07:13 AM
... Yet..by split decision the Winnah! BB...

What a difference a little flattery can make.... :p

... Zamboney thank you for making this forum a little more fun...

potsdamfan
11-24-2009, 08:15 AM
Or what about the class that was shown by leaving numerous dirty diapers in the stands?

Plattsburgh residents use diapers?

norm1909
11-24-2009, 08:31 AM
Plattsburgh residents use diapers?

Donít be a stinker, despite the fact that Georgia-Pacific does not make any, of course they use them - only biodegradable, earth friendly ones.

sticksnstones
11-24-2009, 08:38 AM
Does your wife know your up this late trash talking a college kid on a Hockey Board? Obviously this verbal jousting gets your jolly's up a lot more than she does. Then again you do have a couple of kids are they yours? Do society a favor and keep that laptop on that crotch of yours. Man your not even original with your jailhouse and Nascar Jokes. That's weak if your going to stay up this late at least bring me something better than that! As for Nick he has better things to do than read this crap. If he did read it he would prob laugh at you because he already knows you get your jolly's up for him. As you said you have taunted him for the last 2 years we all know you got a man crush on the kid. That dam Plexiglas gets in the way every time. That and your gut.

I cover NHL and the AHL on my blog with post game comments from the pro's so no its not a competition. As for taco rob sorry we hijacked your thread Ive read your stuff and its good and I encourage everyone on the board to read it.

I thought you said you were done trying to fight. I have not heard your broadcast, but I'm sure you do a fantastic job, and you should leave this conversation with that.

TacoRob
11-24-2009, 08:52 AM
As for taco rob sorry we hijacked your thread Ive read your stuff and its good and I encourage everyone on the board to read it.

Hi there! Thank you for checking out my blog; I definitely appreciate the positive thoughts :o This was what I was hoping the individual game threads would be - a quick note about a recap and then a good discussion. Now, if I could only remember who that person was who thought I was essentially wasting space in the forums...

I do find this entire thread to be interesting. First off, it's funny to me that I am so important to a handful of people that they wish nothing but ill will towards my blog; with a sole purpose in life of hoping noone will ever swing by. I am flattered :o To those who have taken a moment or two to check out my thoughts/recaps, thank you - I hope to see you back throughout the season. To the rest, eh - thank you for taking a few moments of day to think of me :cool:

Regarding the Buffalo game in particular, I would agree that there were noticeable hits from both teams. My opinion is that there is one player (already named) from Buffalo State that always stands out - and arguably is not a favorite of mine. Having said that though, I don't feel the need to chastise other players when we're up seven goals for crying out loud.

Just my two cents...I have to say, I enjoyed the broadcast of the game - too bad more schools do not offer a live video stream.

NorthernBlight
11-24-2009, 08:58 AM
I notice Remy didn't deny leaving the stinky diapers in the bleachers.

Birds
11-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi there! Thank you for checking out my blog; I definitely appreciate the positive thoughts :o This was what I was hoping the individual game threads would be - a quick note about a recap and then a good discussion. Now, if I could only remember who that person was who thought I was essentially wasting space in the forums...

I do find this entire thread to be interesting. First off, it's funny to me that I am so important to a handful of people that they wish nothing but ill will towards my blog; with a sole purpose in life of hoping noone will ever swing by. I am flattered :o To those who have taken a moment or two to check out my thoughts/recaps, thank you - I hope to see you back throughout the season. To the rest, eh - thank you for taking a few moments of day to think of me :cool:

Regarding the Buffalo game in particular, I would agree that there were noticeable hits from both teams. My opinion is that there is one player (already named) from Buffalo State that always stands out - and arguably is not a favorite of mine. Having said that though, I don't feel the need to chastise other players when we're up seven goals for crying out loud.

Just my two cents...I have to say, I enjoyed the broadcast of the game - too bad more schools do not offer a live video stream.
----------------------------------------------------------------Since I saw both games last weekend, I have to comment on the aggressive play of Buffalo. I disagree with your comment concerning the score. It is how you play the game that counts,if you know what I'm saying. No sarcasm intended. The running of the Cardinal goalie was uncalled for and is representative of the lack of discipline on this team. To quote coach, you win with class and loss with class. As for your articles, I may not always agree with them but they are intriguing at times and well composed.

TacoRob
11-24-2009, 07:44 PM
As for your articles, I may not always agree with them but they are intriguing at times and well composed.

Thanks!

Ryan Maloney
11-25-2009, 05:03 PM
I think I know what this thread needs...

http://deadon.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/group-hug.jpg