Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Tourney (11/27, 11/28) (Bentley, LSSU, RPI, Union)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Tourney (11/27, 11/28) (Bentley, LSSU, RPI, Union)

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Still a fail.

Ralph still apparently hasn't figured out that I'm never wrong.
    That said, Harvard sucks.
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
      That said, Harvard sucks.
      So does Clarkson.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
        Bentley may surprise you again this year...
        After losing to Army and getting spanked by Niagara last week, rest assured that Bentley will not be taken lightly by RPI.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          You have to read between the lines for a lot of things these days. However, I'd rather see CJ play at 100% than to play at 75% and a higher risk of energy.
          Risk of energy or injury?
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by ThePeople View Post
            http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...09-10/schedule
            I don't know much about them...they've played some pretty good opponents ...any team that can beat that Alaska team has got to be pretty good...
            Kind of answered your own question, no?

Roque has them playing well and knows RPI & Union from his AC days at Clarkson. Lakers have 10 kids 6'1" or better. Union may have found their starting keeper in frosh Kincaid. This one has all the makings of a great early game on Friday. Also, LSSU AC Tim Christian played at Ferris State with Appert.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              Kind of answered your own question, no?

Roque has them playing well and knows RPI & Union from his AC days at Clarkson. Lakers have 10 kids 6'1" or better. Union may have found their starting keeper in frosh Kincaid. This one has all the makings of a great early game on Friday. Also, LSSU AC Tim Christian played at Ferris State with Appert.
              I didnt ask a question.
              The color of illusion is perfect blue
              Chase: What Matters.

Comment

I didnt ask a question.
                True, my bad. You feigned ignorance then went on to tell us what you knew about the their season...

Comment

Well I was sort of trying to answer Wholin but also saying that everyone can see the same information I can and that I have not seen them in person so everything said should be taken with a grain of salt

I definitely do look forward to watching them in person on Friday though, and sorry Union fans but unlike some other nice RPI fans I will have to root against you. Playing a team 4 times is too much, especially when we're playing the next week and since Union is obviously playing great hockey right now(mixed with a little clutch&grab). I'd like to meet them after they've been beaten down a little bit. Heres to a lot of big hits in the 4pm game on Friday!

Comment

Well I was sort of trying to answer Wholin but also saying that everyone can see the same information I can and that I have not seen them in person so everything said should be taken with a grain of salt

I definitely do look forward to watching them in person on Friday though, and sorry Union fans but unlike some other nice RPI fans I will have to root against you. Playing a team 4 times is too much, especially when we're playing the next week and since Union is obviously playing great hockey right now(mixed with a little clutch&grab). I'd like to meet them after they've been beaten down a little bit. Heres to a lot of big hits in the 4pm game on Friday!
                    Well Coach Lehman may be a bit bleary eyed, his wife just had their first baby on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                      Well Coach Lehman may be a bit bleary eyed, his wife just had their first baby on Sunday.
                      Forward or defenseman?
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

congrats to him, maybe the sleep deprivation will cause him to play Milan in goal on accident

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          So does Clarkson.
                          You have to wait until the 1 minute mark to say that!

Truly we are struggling right now and, despite the 3 point weekend, I fear the coaches may be right.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Many congrats.

Comment

I am in serious jeopardy of wandering off the reservation.
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                Risk of energy or injury?
                                Look at the time I posted. Then consider I usually go into work before 7 AM.

You know what I meant.

And with that said, those heading west after hockey games, be VERY careful. :P
                                Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 11-23-2009, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X