Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami @ Western Michigan: Is everyone asleep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami @ Western Michigan: Is everyone asleep?

The puck drops at Lawson in about 33 1/2 hours...and there's no series thread up yet?!

Just excited to get the team back on the ice after a relatively boring and frustrating home weekend against Ferris. Hoping they come out with some renewed energy. Also happy to be on the road, seeing as how the Redhawks have had a stronger showing in hostile territory than they have had thus far in Oxford.

I don't even see a GameTracker link up on Miami's site. Does anyone know if there will be a radio broadcast streaming for this game or any other free coverage?

Go Redhawks!!!
    Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Re: Miami @ Western Michigan: Is everyone asleep?

i think all of the miami faithful are still in shock how a system like ferris can come away with two ties in oxford

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
      i think all of the miami faithful are still in shock how a system like ferris can come away with two ties in oxford
      Haha I suppose I can give them the pass. Does WMU have any posters? Are you guys out there?

May have found a video feed on WMU's site, on the right under Next Event. Not sure if it's real or not...
      Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
        Haha I suppose I can give them the pass. Does WMU have any posters? Are you guys out there?

May have found a video feed on WMU's site, on the right under Next Event. Not sure if it's real or not...
        We're out here. Not a lot of posting going on until Culhane gets fired though.
        Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
          The puck drops at Lawson in about 33 1/2 hours...and there's no series thread up yet?!

Just excited to get the team back on the ice after a relatively boring and frustrating home weekend against Ferris. Hoping they come out with some renewed energy. Also happy to be on the road, seeing as how the Redhawks have had a stronger showing in hostile territory than they have had thus far in Oxford.

I don't even see a GameTracker link up on Miami's site. Does anyone know if there will be a radio broadcast streaming for this game or any other free coverage?

Go Redhawks!!!
          Its been kind of weird after the beginning of the year. Not a lot of people have been posting period.

Don't think their is gametracker on the road, and looks like you found audio.

Here's to hoping for a sweep!
          Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
            Don't think their is gametracker on the road, and looks like you found audio.
            All WMU home games are on GameTracker. You'll find free audio of all WMU home games, but the video feed is an all-sport season-long subscription service.
            Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

BTW, my recap of last night's game.
              Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
              X