X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PrimeLink Shootout

Tickets will go on sale this afternoon for the Primelink at
    http://cadetstickets.universityticke...t_listings.asp

Norwich will open their box office at 1pm on game day.

Should be a great tournament, all four teams are ranked in the top 15.
    Cadet Crosby '63

Re: PrimeLink Shootout

Here is the web page for the shootout. All games will be video streamed by PrimeLink.

http://www.primelinkshootout.com/
    Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Originally posted by CROSBYNU63 View Post
      All games will be video streamed by PrimeLink
      So I can watch this while covering the games in Duluth? Yeah, pretty sure my head is going to explode.
      “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
      19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Could be good for ya

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
        So I can watch this while covering the games in Duluth? Yeah, pretty sure my head is going to explode.
        Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
          Could you arrange to have that streamed.
          D-III Game Pics @ http://www.willcimages.com

Friends of Panther Hockey

Comment

I am a little reluctant to talk about Norwich hockey before this weekend but unless I am a wrong in my talent evalualation Norwich could be very competitive this year. I not saying they will win the Primelink or a game in the tournament but they should give a good account of themselves. Goaltending for Norwich also has to sort itself out. The SMU game on Saturday should give us a clue on how the team is developing.

Also it will be interesting to see if Middlebury struggles in the tournament without 2 of there top defensement and there top offensive defensemen. Plattsburgh seems to have the most returning pieces in place and should be considered the favorite. Most eastern fans don't know much about Stout other then they were outstanding last year and have lost a couple of games this year.
            2009-2010 Last Person Standing winner
            2009-2010 Interlock LPS winner

Comment

#3, #7, #9, #12...what a tournament. I have a feeling after this tournament the NCHA is going to be batting 1 and 2 in the rankings. By the way, I'd like to know where Stout's rise to the top came from in the past 4 years. 6 years ago they were crap. With no new rink or coaching staff, how does a program have such a turn around?

Comment

Could be good for ya
                Or for the rest of you, depending on one's perspective.
                Last edited by Matthew Webb; 11-18-2009, 11:28 AM.
                “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

I'll point again (again) that it is the University of Southern Maine.

As far as watching his had explode in Duluth, think of the fans......
                  Go 'Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post

As far as watching his had explode in Duluth, think of the fans......
                    PLEASE! There will be at least 5 SSC's there.

Let's see -- Mars is 15 mins from the hotel, SSC game is at 7:30 CT, that means I COULD watch Norwich - Stout from the hotel room, but I need my beer from Toe Blake's Bro and cheese from Webb.

Decisions, decisions.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
                      I don't think SMU plays hockey, but they are notorious for having the first FB program to be shut down for a season for NCAA violations
                      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

If you plan to attend the PrimeLink you might want to enter the rink from the south end (main entrance). The north end of the rink has construction going on as we have begun phase II of the athletic complex.
                        Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

If you plan to attend the PrimeLink you might want to enter the rink from the south end (main entrance). The north end of the rink has construction going on as we have begun phase II of the athletic complex.
                          Thanks for the tip! I'll be there..

Got my tickets on line this morning and it couldn't have been easier! I had my printed reserved seat tickets in my hands in minutes! Wish Plattsburgh had a system like this.....
                          Cardinal Women- 2-time Winners of DIII National Championship Games, 35 game undefeated streak
                          Cardinal Men- 3-time Winners of DIII National Championship Games

Comment

Originally posted by aerogroup2 View Post
                            Thanks for the tip! I'll be there..

Got my tickets on line this morning and it couldn't have been easier! I had my printed reserved seat tickets in my hands in minutes! Wish Plattsburgh had a system like this.....
                            Agreed! I got mine on Wednesday last week... that just doesn't happen at Plattsburgh.

Now, I've never been to Norwich before. I can manage to get to the campus, but how exactly does one get to the arena? Just want to make sure I know where I'm going... don't like the idea of getting lost in VT
                            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              but I need my beer from Toe Blake's Bro and cheese from Webb.
                              The gift basket currently expands far beyond the realm of mere cheese.

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                              19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Working...
                              X