Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

Continue......

Oh, and for the benefit of NMUkat82...

Originally posted by NMUKat82 View Post
    Let me know, Im sure I could get a couple bodies rounded up. Or maybe we'll have to take a trip to GVSU

...or 2 states (1 lake) away

Not a problem, I actually prefer male therapists they tend to be a little more...shall we say aggressive...while trying to loosen up my neck & shoulders. Yes I realize this opens me up to the 'you like it rough' jokes

Im trying to entice monster to come here and work on a few bodies, but really Chi-town & burbs does not in fact suck. You should get a hold us when you find out more. What 'burb are you looking in?
    I'm not really sure if I'm going to get to take another trip up to GV after this weekend. Minnesota-Duluth is the one seed in the region and GV would likely be going there next, right after thanksgiving. And as luck would have it, the Bulldog Hockey team also has a bye that weekend as well, so I really wouldn't expect a whole lot of people from around here showing up just for a D2 Football playoff game. And if GV does beat Duluth, its pretty likely we're going to Florence for the Semifinals, as GV is a 2 seed, and North Alabama the Overall one seed I believe. About the only reason we would really get to host UNA is if the NCAA committee decides that they wanna save UNA's field for the Championship game, because they're always the host for that. Thats most likely the reason why UND got the Semifinal game with UNA in 2003.

Might be able to work out something for that friday perhaps. I could probably drive out to Chicago early, and have my usual crew pick me up that night as they swing thru Chicago to Duluth. From the sounds of things, we're just going to do a drive there, watch the game and head on back deal again. I would need to leave my stuff at your place I think.
    Sucks
    0.00%
    Really Sucks
    0.00%
    Really, Really Sucks
    0.00%
    Suck diddly suck suck!
    0.00%
    Nature's Suction Cups
    10.53%
    It doesn't suck, it blows
    0.00%
    Its a whirling vortex of suck
    7.89%
    Its not a vortex, its a black hole.
    10.53%
    Its Mother called and she's not sure who the Father is
    15.79%
    Freddie Meyer is a hack and even he says it sucks!
    55.26%
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

When you're right, you're right.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Where's the poll?
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Major sigh of relief coming from this guy today. I found out that there will be no changes to the staffing of my department as a result of our purchase of one of those large failing banks. A friend of mine at work, however, is a little less certain. There are jobs leaving certain departments and opening up in others, but it's still going to be competition for those spots. Thankfully for him, he's really freaking good at his job.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Giada doesn't suck
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Giada doesn't suck
            Not any of us, anyway.
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

where's the pole?

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              I'm not really sure if I'm going to get to take another trip up to GV after this weekend. Minnesota-Duluth is the one seed in the region and GV would likely be going there next, right after thanksgiving. And as luck would have it, the Bulldog Hockey team also has a bye that weekend as well, so I really wouldn't expect a whole lot of people from around here showing up just for a D2 Football playoff game. And if GV does beat Duluth, its pretty likely we're going to Florence for the Semifinals, as GV is a 2 seed, and North Alabama the Overall one seed I believe. About the only reason we would really get to host UNA is if the NCAA committee decides that they wanna save UNA's field for the Championship game, because they're always the host for that. Thats most likely the reason why UND got the Semifinal game with UNA in 2003.

Might be able to work out something for that friday perhaps. I could probably drive out to Chicago early, and have my usual crew pick me up that night as they swing thru Chicago to Duluth. From the sounds of things, we're just going to do a drive there, watch the game and head on back deal again. I would need to leave my stuff at your place I think.
              when will Cal U be getting a win versus this bunch?!?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Major sigh of relief coming from this guy today. I found out that there will be no changes to the staffing of my department as a result of our purchase of one of those large failing banks. A friend of mine at work, however, is a little less certain. There are jobs leaving certain departments and opening up in others, but it's still going to be competition for those spots. Thankfully for him, he's really freaking good at his job.
                Good to hear your job should be secure. It would be really nice if this economy would get turned around!
                sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Next week will be my last trip to Marquette until mid-January. Color me happy! I love less driving I'm even going to be done a week sooner than I thought, so WOOHOO.
                  sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                  streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                  TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Man, this poll sucks!

Comment

So yeah, the laptop I bought last night set off alarm bells at Visa Fraud Prevention.

They called me at 6:45 in the morning wanting to make sure it was me. Oddly enough, they were also concerned about four of my other charges (which turned out to be a processing/test charge from Newegg, beer, stamps, and one of my online music subscriptions.)

How those other four set them off I'll never know. Good to know I have them, I suppose.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

This poll, she is a sucking!
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Checking in with lots of rep that I won't do math to calculate.

New tub with surround is in No walls, and no lights but hey- it is a start. The tub looks glorious!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Checking in with lots of rep that I won't do math to calculate.

New tub with surround is in No walls, and no lights but hey- it is a start. The tub looks glorious!!
                            Who cares about that? Is there water in your shower yet?!?!?!?

Comment

Evening Lodge

Diva -RE: last thread - I wouldn't ship eggs for obvious reasons, but if you're ever in town, count on a few dozen

Comment

Working...
                              X