Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Nope. But we have already established that the ILs have no sense of boundries what so ever. Good for you! Tell Mrs g happy birthday! and don't buckle under!!
    Oh she is going to buckle under.....if you know what I mean. Sorry I could not resist.

Reason 75,021,893 why Mrs. g must never find out about tLodge.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
      I'd be appreciative if you'd add Barbara to it
      Duly added.
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
        if you know what I mean
        No, I don't... please explain...
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
          No, I don't... please explain...
          You see Billy, birds make nests and bees make honey.

Or

Little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway. Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said: You've Got Male.

sigpic

Comment

gmann,
            Not out of line at all. Enjoy the weekend with your family. Not those who want to impose on your plans.

Today's hump day is not going well in the world of wT. Yesterday we had a meeting with the boss' boss where were told a bunch of our work is going to China and we will be having layoffs affecting our department between now and Christmas. Of course we weren't told how many. Only that our overhead costs are currently at 50% when they should be around 18% (mostly due to not selling product.......write more checks!).

Add on to that, my Grandpa's health is failing once again. We all thought once last Summer that he would be leaving soon....this time it sounds like 2 of his children are already planning the funeral. He's bed-ridden, not eating, not drinking and not very capable of talking. He's 93 years old and has had an amazing life thus far, and the whole family will miss him when he goes. He's one of the most loving, caring, wonderful people I have ever known.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
              Today's hump day is not going well in the world of wT.
              Maybe you just need to add more humping to it?
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

For those of you who could care less about my family stuff please move along. Nothing to see here.

So, the g family will be taking a break this weekend and spending a couple days in cityslickerville. (It is Mrs. g's birthday today and we will be celebrating that tonight and this weekend) Hanging out at the pool with the little g's, taking little g on a ride on the light rail and taking in the Mall of America are on our agenda. We also have a wedding to attend on Saturday. So, FIL calls me this morning and says "I heard that you and Mrs. g and the boys will be staying in cityslickerville Friday though Sunday. Would you mind if me, mil, bil and the g family go in on a suite and spend the weekend together?" I poiltely resonded more or less with "yes I would mind as this time was meant to spend with my wife and kids." fil called Mrs. g and is acting like the world is coming to an end.

I don't think I was out of line was I?
                This week in "As the G's Turn!"
                No you are not, in fact you're spot on IMHO. At least he wanted to get a suite. Mrs. Eagle's family loves to see how many people they can cram into (insert space here; could be a hotel room, an RV, a cabin, etc) when they travel and I hate hate hate that. After one trip where this happened I mentioned if we go somewhere in the future you either get me/the four of us in a room or all of them and I will stay home. Has not been a problem, I go and we get our own and if she wants me to stay home it's clowns in a car time.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

gmann,
                  Not out of line at all. Enjoy the weekend with your family. Not those who want to impose on your plans.

Today's hump day is not going well in the world of wT. Yesterday we had a meeting with the boss' boss where were told a bunch of our work is going to China and we will be having layoffs affecting our department between now and Christmas. Of course we weren't told how many. Only that our overhead costs are currently at 50% when they should be around 18% (mostly due to not selling product.......write more checks!).

Add on to that, my Grandpa's health is failing once again. We all thought once last Summer that he would be leaving soon....this time it sounds like 2 of his children are already planning the funeral. He's bed-ridden, not eating, not drinking and not very capable of talking. He's 93 years old and has had an amazing life thus far, and the whole family will miss him when he goes. He's one of the most loving, caring, wonderful people I have ever known.
                  Sorry about your Grandpa wT.

Good luck on the job front. But sorry, no, I'm not writing more checks. And I'm not going out to shop for a new buggy whip either.

Comment

not at all man. Your vacation time is your vacation time. If need be, make your point with a large caliber gun.

You see Billy, birds make nests and bees make honey.

Or

Little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway. Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said: You've Got Male.

I still don't get it...
                    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Drive by posting! Left the exhibit hall to run back to my hotel room as I thought I left my camera here. When I got here, I realized I left it in my briefcase which is now at the convention center. D'Oh!! Oh well. Gave me a chance to reply to an email I probably wouldn't have responded to till tonight. And a chance to say hi to all of you. So, hi!

Off I go to find a quick lunch and head back to the convention center.

Oh, and gmann - you were not out of line. They kind of were, for assuming they could tag along on your time away. Though, at least the did ask first. Is that progress??

And as for Vegas, I vote for MGM. But I like Bally's or even Harrah's as both are pretty centrally located.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                        I still don't get it...
                        Wait until you are married. You are going to get it even less.
                        sigpic

Comment

gmann,

Prayers for you all. That is so tough when someone you love starts to fail.
                          not at all man. Your vacation time is your vacation time. If need be, make your point with a large caliber gun.

I still don't get it...
                          There are so many possibilities ....walks away
                          Last edited by leswp1; 11-18-2009, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Wait until you are married. You are going to get it even less.
                            we have vowed to not let this happen.
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

For those of you who could care less about my family stuff please move along. Nothing to see here.

So, the g family will be taking a break this weekend and spending a couple days in cityslickerville. (It is Mrs. g's birthday today and we will be celebrating that tonight and this weekend) Hanging out at the pool with the little g's, taking little g on a ride on the light rail and taking in the Mall of America are on our agenda. We also have a wedding to attend on Saturday. So, FIL calls me this morning and says "I heard that you and Mrs. g and the boys will be staying in cityslickerville Friday though Sunday. Would you mind if me, mil, bil and the g family go in on a suite and spend the weekend together?" I poiltely resonded more or less with "yes I would mind as this time was meant to spend with my wife and kids." fil called Mrs. g and is acting like the world is coming to an end.

Hopefully nothing happens to you. :evil laugh:

So you actually trust the engineers who designed it? How foolish is that?
                              I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

we have vowed to not let this happen.
                                Unless of course both of your arms get cut off somehow. Think about that for a while.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X