Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

Morning!

Looooong two day work week ahead. Not sure how I will survive.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working tomorrow (1/2 day) and Friday then off the next week until Friday. In theory this sounds good but last week I was at work until 8:30 on Tuesday on my 1/2 day. Mr is working tom'w night and I am not keen of leaving him for hours on end at home by himself. Fri, another game for the big boys. which means I need to get there ASAP because parking is an issue (success is bad for some things) . I think I will end up working a day next week just to catch up.

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

Short week for me as well. Work today and tomorrow then off the rest of the week and a couple days off next week.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
          Off to the Academy for spring semester?
          Yes I am. Classes start Tuesday 5 January, and I'll be teaching Military History this semester.

Which reminds me, I am thinking about making a variant of the "Hitler gets angry..." YouTube video for my friends at the USAF Reserve squadron I'm leaving (see link).

Hitler Gets Angry with Pilots for Overflying Airport

Does anyone know how to modify the subtitles on a video like this? I'm a history guy, not a computer guy!

And good morning to all the Lodge!
          Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Drizzly, cloudy day in 612 and 952 land. Bought new Christmas lights yesterday (at Sam's) so I won't have to untangle and get working the old ones. Have not hung them yet, though I thought about it yesterday.

Comment

Good morning.

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Howdy Folks

I have to go to the dentist on Wed., I'd rather get beat with a stick
              Anti-Dentite!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
              Twenty red lights in his honor
              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Me too, but the reason that I off tomorrow (dentist) doesn't make me happy.
                Originally posted by walrus View Post
                Howdy Folks

I have to go to the dentist on Wed., I'd rather get beat with a stick
                Morning, Lodge!

I'm on my way to the dentist, then going to work from there. At least I have Wednesday and Thursday off this week...
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I feel like I am doing something wrong if I am not going to the dentist. That is 3 of you.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    Morning Lodge.

Drizzly, cloudy day in 612 and 952 land. Bought new Christmas lights yesterday (at Sam's) so I won't have to untangle and get working the old ones. Have not hung them yet, though I thought about it yesterday.
                    I just spent much of yesterday (into the darkness hours) on my roof putting up the lights. The tragedy was that as soon as I plugged in the 9th (and final) strand of lights, strands 4-8 went out!

Tonight I'll have to search for a blown fuse somewhere, which taxes my Christmas cheer.
                    Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      I feel like I am doing something wrong if I am not going to the dentist. That is 3 of you.
                      Same here - I'm not going until the new year.

Morning, kids. Back at the office after an unintentional 4-day weekend. Spent most of it sleeping and coughing and being miserable, but feel much better today and am looking forward to my intentional vacation this week, when tcbg and I are going to visit legal_hit for Thanksgiving!

Comment

I'm going next Friday. Timing is right, as I think I aggravated a cracked tooth yesterday. Filling has been replaced twice, and it was fine until yesterday.

Work through Wednesday, then off on vacation until the 7th. Then we start going crazy with year-end bonuses and such.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

That is brass balls to the max.
                          That's putting it mildly.

Our weekend was booked so we were hardly at the hotel and only had a couple minutes of face time. Fil, mil and bil were bothered that we wouldn't make more time for them........................Mrs. g and myself just ended up laughing over all of it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                            That's putting it mildly.

Our weekend was booked so we were hardly at the hotel and only had a couple minutes of face time. Fil, mil and bil were bothered that we wouldn't make more time for them........................Mrs. g and myself just ended up laughing over all of it.
                            Not surprising. It would take an act of God to make them wake up. Good for you. Probably more satisfaction from repeatedly being able to snub them (I am not a good Christian woman!)

Comment

Not surprising. It would take an act of God to make them wake up. Good for you. Probably more satisfaction from repeatedly being able to snub them (I am not a good Christian woman!)
                              We didn't intentionally snub them. We were out and about early Saturday morning as we had a full day scheduled with the little g's. We stopped back at our room about 2 PM to grab a couple itmes we had forgot to bring and *boom* the in laws were entering their room..........RIGHT NEXT TO OURS!

The only good thing is that they ended up paying for our room and meals. (They don't know it yet but they did. )
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning Lodge. Still in Fargo. The airplane that we were going to take out this morning broke down, so I'm here until the afternoon. And it's dreary and depressing out. On the other hand, I get to spend tonight in my bed and only have a two day trip starting tomorrow.

As for me, I like Christmas. A lot. I like the decorations, the lights, the presents, and the spirit. But I also think that people jump out waaaaay too early in putting up their decorations. Day after Thanksgiving. No earlier.
                                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X