Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    Somebody is sleeping on the couch tonight....
    I didn't do anything!

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
    I'm laughing out loud right now. That is awesome.

Does this mean if I ever see you and your wife again I should point at your wife and yell Gopher Reject? I've done stranger things.
    yes!

Comment

In response to your rep:

If I do will you get your guitar and play?
      What did I rep you with???

probably not with the guitar, can't play. Hell, I would bearly keep the beat to the PK ditty with a cow bell.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

huskyfan,

In response to your rep:

No I don't think I'll be coming up to Houghton for the Gopher/Tech series. I booked a hotel room for that weekend back in the spring with the intention of surprising my girlfriend. Yeah I know bringing your girlfriend to Houghton isn't the most romantic spot but she has never been there and mentioned that she would like to go. She is a huge Gopher fan. Unfortunately, we broke up so I obviously wouldn't be surprising her.

I haven't canceled the hotel room yet so I could still go but I've traveled alot lately as a result of working in St. Louis (which is now over). Plus I have some other trips in mind so I'm probably not going to travel up to Houghton.

Thanks for asking. Hopefully our paths cross at some point so we can have dinner.
        Last edited by CollegeHockeyAddict; 11-20-2009, 08:38 PM.
        I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

What did I rep you with???

probably not with the guitar, can't play. Hell, I would bearly keep the beat to the PK ditty with a cow bell.
          You repped: Do me a favor and pour me some Yager.
          I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Crap, that is a home game, I was thinking that was an away game. Oh well.
            Adrian smoked them 10-2.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
              But oatmeal is good! Especially with raisins in it
              Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
              Oatmeal is tasty stuff man. Cut some peaches up in there, oh yeah!
              Peaches, blueberries, craisins, apricots, etc... fruit adds much needed flavor.

Originally posted by Kelly Ann View Post
              Morning kids!

wT, I'm so sorry about your Grandpa *hugs*

I keep trying to like oatmeal but it just isn't happening.

I go back to work in about 9 weeks and it is WAY too soon.

Hope you all have a nice day!
              Once you start making your own oatmeal, you'll like it better.

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              Butter on grits. Milk/half and half, brown sugar and (gasp) raisins or craisins in oatmeal. As for pasties, I'd use Toivo and Eino's Really Secret Pasty Sauce, but it seems it's been discontinued So... ketchup or steak sauce.
              Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
              Regarding oatmeal. I love all iterations, but especially Steel Cut oatmeal. It takes a lot longer to cook, but is worth it in the long run. Last winter I had to make one of the breakfasts for our ice fishing group at Lake of the Woods. I brought steel cut oatmeal with various fixings like blueberries, brown sugar and bananas. This group is tough, and was PO'd at me because they wanted eggs and meat. I told them if they agreed to try it, I'd also make two pounds of bacon.

We ate around 8:00 AM, and didn't go in for lunch at all. That stuff will fill you up and then some. We also didn't finish all the bacon I made.
              It's especially good if you leave it cooking in a crockpot over night.

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post

You should have made bacon oatmeal.

Steel-cut oatmeal is pretty good - I should make some for breakfast on Sunday, actually.
              Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
              Mmm...bacon oatmeal.

I actually make a pretty mean bacon risotto. Okay, so I make it with pancetta. That's still bacon, dammit.
              Bacon oatmeal sounds pretty good too. And yeah, I should make steel cut oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow...

Evening, Lodge. Day one of Taste of Sam's is over with, and I never want to see cheesecake again. However, I love our cheese demo this weekend: Edam, Brie, Parmegiano Reggiano, and a prosciutto and basil wrapped mozzarella roll on crackers.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

You repped: Do me a favor and pour me some Yager.
                Ahhhh...... ok now. Sorry, unlike some people, I don't keep a spreadsheat of what I've repped people.

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                Adrian smoked them 10-2.
                Sounds like Ferris looked a lot like Adrian as well tonight. 8-1 over OSU.

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                Peaches, blueberries, craisins, apricots, etc... fruit adds much needed flavor.

Once you start making your own oatmeal, you'll like it better.

It's especially good if you leave it cooking in a crockpot over night.

Bacon oatmeal sounds pretty good too. And yeah, I should make steel cut oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow...

Evening, Lodge. Day one of Taste of Sam's is over with, and I never want to see cheesecake again. However, I love our cheese demo this weekend: Edam, Brie, Parmegiano Reggiano, and a prosciutto and basil wrapped mozzarella roll on crackers.
                MMMMMM.... Oatmeal....... Bacon Oatmeal!!!

Hmmmm..... Now I just need to figure out what kind of cheese I should pick up quick for tomorrow. My brother just got back his buck that he shot Monday and he said that I could bring up a stick of summer sausage with me to the tailgater tomorrow.
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I like it when Northern wins. I especially like it when Northern wins 5-1
                  sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                  streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                  TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                    I like it when Northern wins. I especially like it when Northern wins 5-1
                    i wish BU would just win.... let alone 5-1

congrats.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Richfield's success is alot more recent. Then again that's not saying much since pretty much ever team's success is alot more recent then Tech's.
                      Tech didn't lose tonight!!!!!!
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        i wish BU would just win.... let alone 5-1

congrats.
                        BU, Michigan, and MN are all **** this season. Mighty strange times we're in.

Comment

oatmeal with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream. and a side of bacon.

we will miss you CHA! let us know if your plans change.
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

As said in TRP:

* hockey with a NYPD-brandished plunger.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              As said in TRP:

I picked the wrong game to watch .

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                As said in TRP:

It's just a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X