Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth About The Cats and Dogs - BU/UNH 11/20 and 11/21

No thread yet??

What can the Terriers expect at Lake Whitt this Friday? Foster or the pizza guy in net? Any improvement on the PP and PK yet?

Both teams come off Friday losses and Saturday wins and are struggling to right the boat this season.

Most importantly, will there be a Kipp/Gryba challenge as to who can rack up more penalty minutes? (Gryba leads the challenge thus far with 41 over Kipp's 21)

Any whiteboard material for the Hosers to use?

Re: The Truth About The Cats and Dogs - BU/UNH 11/20 and 11/21

No thread yet?!?!

Here's my take- if a tree falls on you in the forest and there is nobody around to hear you scream, 'help me'..... Well, you know
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This thread title is excellent.

Comment

Will it be:
        Dogs rule and cats drool?

Or:
        All dogs go to heaven?

Comment

Im going with two sister kissers for this weekend... Friday 4-4, Saturday 2-2
          UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

UNH better be ready for the incredible onslaught of first period shots and goals that BU is sure to unleash!

And then they can score some until we start playing again in the 1st period on Saturday.
            GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

I just sat staring blankly at my computer screen for about five minutes trying to craft a coherent thought about this weekend's matchup and I failed miserably. I guess that is telling of these two teams at this point of the season .
              "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                I just sat staring blankly at my computer screen for about five minutes trying to craft a coherent thought about this weekend's matchup and I failed miserably. I guess that is telling of these two teams at this point of the season .
                Yep, I don't have a **** clue what's gonna happen either. Nothing would surprise me.
                I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by 25 N Countin' View Post
                  Yep, I don't have a **** clue what's gonna happen either. Nothing would surprise me.
                  I'd watch out for a Too Many Mascots On The Ice penalty on UNH.
                  time to write new history

Comment

An inconvenient truth is that the Wildcat had the Terrier cornered last March in Manchester. A borderline penalty call in the last two minutes of the game and a sprawling Pollastrone accidently directing the puck behind Foster gave the puppies new life. They went on to win the NC (deservedly).

How's this for a storyline for the weekend:
                    Much maligned Coach Umile has youthful team playing well while Coach Parker's young skaters are struggling.
                    The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Hislop-Cox View Post
                      An inconvenient truth is that the Wildcat had the Terrier cornered last March in Manchester. A borderline penalty call in the last two minutes of the game and a sprawling Pollastrone accidently directing the puck behind Foster gave the puppies new life. They went on to win the NC (deservedly).

How's this for a storyline for the weekend:
                      Much maligned Coach Umile has youthful team playing well while Coach Parker's young skaters are struggling.
                      That wildcat forgot to corner the Terrier wearing goalie pads. And if you think the hook on JVR was borderline, you're blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Hislop-Cox View Post
                        An inconvenient truth is that the Wildcat had the Terrier cornered last March in Manchester. A borderline penalty call in the last two minutes of the game and a sprawling Pollastrone accidently directing the puck behind Foster gave the puppies new life. They went on to win the NC (deservedly)..

Comment

*****http://i200.***********.com/albums/aa37/fitch256/JVRhook.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                            *****http://i200.***********.com/albums/aa37/fitch256/JVRhook.jpg******
                            umm... the grassy knoll is clearer.

obviously it wasn't a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                              I'd watch out for a Too Many Mascots On The Ice penalty on UNH.
                              I believe they have retired Wild E. (as of the UNH-Miami games anyway), so they just have Gnarlz.

I agree with RTW, I figured if I started a thread perhaps I'd get some feedback from both sides about what to expect, but it sounds like expectations are pretty low.

Comment

Working...
                              X