Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jumpin Jerry's Circus Act visits Timid Tim at the Alfond

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
    The real reason we treat you like crap, aside from your juvenile arguments, is that we were all rooting for UVM and they gacked up a furball.
    +1.

I actually got a stern talking to from arena security pre-game on Saturday because when Vermont started warming up, I yelled "Remember that time you almost beat BU and you blew it? Well ***** YOU!"
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      So I get blamed for it??? That's an interesting misplacement of anger.
      It works for me.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
        It works for me.
        Glad to be of service.
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Check
          And what about the rest of us?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            I am 97.76% sure that a deleted post or thread doesn't make you lose the rep points.
            you do
            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20
              I think I got it mixed up - if you delete your own post that you got negrep from, you still keep the negrep, correct?
              Negative. If the post goes away, so does the rep (just experimented - red chiclet disappeared)

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                Negative. If the post goes away, so does the rep (just experimented - red chiclet disappeared)
                The red thing in your CP disappears, but I think your point total remains the same. I'm gonna experiment myself.

EDIT 1: Whoever that was that left me the test neg, thanks lol. I have 1936129711 rep points before the delete, and...
                EDIT 2: ...1936129711 rep points after. So yeah, while the red/green light and comment disappear, it doesn't effect the number of rep points that you have.
                Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-19-2009, 03:50 PM.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  The difference is that almost all of the Maine fans (sans Priceless) agreed that they had an easy path to Milwaukee, St. Louis or other FF destinations under Whitehead,
                  I'll even throw in 99, I thought it was great being in Clarksons bracket
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    OK
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

wally, i got your email, but when i responded, it bounced back... i tried to email through uscho as well, and that bounced... shoot me another message with your email address...

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        OK, that was awesome.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                          What?? No Response from Nick of Yuma on this?? acs64 what's your secret? How is you keep Little Nicky from going ape**** over your posts?? Got something on him?

You see Jimmy, I pretty much walk on water here. Along with some others, a select few. Free reign, no holds barred kind of thing. Even the board admin bows before me. You, on the other hand, are a Vermont nerd, unknowing of the true history of this board and its posters. So while you battle hard for some sort of respect, we simply deny that request. As much as we hate to admit it, Maine and BC posters here have a relative mutual respect for each others programs and accomplishments having shared and witnessed the battle scars over the years, most of the time at a very high level of competence. And, God be willing, our program will return to its rightful place atop the pinnacle of Hawkey East if things play out the way we think they will, or at least expect they will. So, my recommendation? Just relax and keep it in your pants. Pocket billiards is fun!
                          Last edited by acs64; 11-19-2009, 08:06 PM.
                          I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            OK
                            Where's mine?

That was a hell of a BC/VT bonfire. Still burning on this thread.

Two Maineuhs, Wally and Larry, are fishin' opposite sides of the river.

Wally notices Larry catching lots of fish, so he shouts, "I want to come over to the other side of the river. How do I get they-uh?"

Larry shouts back... "YOU ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER."
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              Where's mine?

That was a hell of a BC/VT bonfire. Still burning on this thread.

Two Maineuhs, Wally and Larry, are fishin' opposite sides of the river.

Wally notices Larry catching lots of fish, so he shouts, "I want to come over to the other side of the river. How do I get they-uh?"

Larry shouts back... "YOU ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER."
                              Yah....so whoz catchin the fish ?? That's right, acs
                              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                                .....Drummond or Dumbulin or Doumulin wuzzit ???? What do they call the midgets these dayz??
                                SO the kid from Biddeford is going to play in Orono this weekend.

what are the odds that Larry or Rachel from the PPH asks him a couple questions,

first why he chose BC over Maine, and as a follow up:

what exactly about Tim made him realize that he would be spinning his wheels playing under him and what convinced him that Tim had no ability to develop talent.

On the brighter side, Duffy is back with Rochester after playing a bunch of games along with Captain Metcalf with the Florida Everblades

Comment

Working...
                                X