Wisconsin @ SCSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin @ SCSU

Well let's get it started. Dunn better be starting on friday night! The Huskies need to follow up a big win at UND with a home sweep this weekend.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Re: Wisconsin @ SCSU

Sounded like Eddy was the real deal against UND, here's to him carrying that to this big weekend for the Huskies.
    I survived the SCSU E. Coli scare of 2005.

Inventor of the "Mine!" chant.

Signs, Signs every game there's signs:
    I ♥ Lamp!!
    Got Nodl?
    Bow down to Bobby!
    Ooooohhhh! Not just Spanish for rice!

Comment

Originally posted by Icedavis View Post
      Sounded like Eddy was the real deal against UND, here's to him carrying that to this big weekend for the Huskies.
      He looked good especially for a guy coming off of a high ankle sprain and only playing in his second game of the season. Of course playing with Roe and Lasch didn't hurt.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Boy, am I glad to be done with those cheap *** Sioux!

Let's sweep the angry rodents!
        SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post

The Badgers and Huskies seem good at injuring players with CFB, so you're made for each other!
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Last years series at the NHC ended with a bench clearing brawl, lets see what happens this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              The Badgers and Huskies seem good at injuring players with CFB, so you're made for each other!
              The Herb Brooks Way Bullies.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Last Friday Genoway, this Friday Ben Street! Look out Street here comes the dirtiest team in the WCHA.
                There is Hope . . .

Comment

Badgers are in the weasel family, not the rodent family.
                  "...the great state University of Wisconsin should ever encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found."

Wisconsin '05 Michigan '07

http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.com/

my other blog

Comment

Ah yes my mistake sir.

Edit: Lets sweep the angry Weasel's!
                    SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                      Last Friday Genoway, this Friday Ben Street! Look out Street here comes the dirtiest team in the WCHA.
                      LMAO!

NICE!
                      SCSU!

Comment

Is it me or does Hano look like a freshman out there? Was dropped to 4th line, maybe struggling a bit, no? What say ye?
                        There is Hope . . .

Comment

The Sioux are physical, meaning they hit you when you are facing them. St. Cloud is cheap, which is when you hit guys in neck when they are facing the boards. I was surprised at how many fans from St. Cloud tried to justify that hit....

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            The Sioux are physical, meaning they hit you when you are facing them. St. Cloud is cheap, which is when you hit guys in neck when they are facing the boards. I was surprised at how many fans from St. Cloud tried to justify that hit....
                            O.K., o.k we're sorry, please forgive us for being so cheap and dirty. Please, we beg your forgiveness. All we ask is that you give us a second chance. How can we make it up to you? Skeets, maybe you can offer free colon cleansings for our extremely upset No. Dak. friends.
                            There is Hope . . .

Comment

Fun trip to UND, fun, entertaining hockey, etc.

The Marvin hit--all I can figure is here is a guy that has zero (or maybe an assist) this far into the season. Just before the cheap hit on Genoway, Marvin misses an open net. Saw more on the video than in person (I was following the puck and the play, not behind the play when Marvin hits #5). It certainly looked like a cheap, intent to injure hit from this fan's perspective. Sit/suspend him for as long as Genoway is out of the lineup.

Saturday, the Huskies looked good, physical and surviving. Lots of shots, but not many rebounds, and the D took care of play in front of the net. Dunn was in control, Lee looked tentative and unsettled. I agree--go with Dunn against Wisco.

David Eddy is fun to watch. Skilled, plays with attitude, and looked very poised in both games. Neither Hepp or Lauridson looked good on Friday, but both played much better Saturday. Lasch was a threat both nights, scored both nights, and looked like the Lasch of old. He also made some very good defensive plays Saturday night, and even backchecked on occasion!!

Like Skeeterman says: "Mosey For Hobey." He has increased his attention level and pace of play.

It was a rough, physical game Sat. night and the Huskies held their own against a very good UND team. Let's keep it going.

Comment

Working...
                              X